Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 22, 2003
Very impressive gardening tool, it has 1" to 4" markings on the metal part of the tool with a solid well built feel. The handle is well designed with a large hole for hanging. It's made from a non slip resistant coating and the top end of the tool has an extra wide area great for pushing down when more leverage is desired. Love those Fiskars tools.
on August 11, 2013
I have enjoyed this garden tool so much I now give them as gifts. It has a nice comfortable handle and an easy measure on the shovel part to know just how deep to plant those bulbs. But it is used for much more than that in my gardens. It is my most used tool for digging weeds and transplanting plants.
on April 7, 2007
After using this tool for the past two weeks digging down over 300 gladiolus bulbs in hard clay, I feel qualified to give a review. I did the same thing two years ago with another tool, and my hand really hurt. So, for $4.29 I decided to try this transplanter for this year's effort. Well, a lot of things hurt when I garden, particularly my neck and lower back, but in the past two weeks of using this transplanter, my hand has been just fine. I also purchased the trowel and am really glad that I did. This transplanter is very sturdy and not only digs well through my impacted clay soil, but it is strong enough to leverage out the large rocks. For this price, you will be glad you have this item. Of course it's also helpful to have the markings for how deep you are planting the bulbs.
on August 9, 2013
I was impressed with the sturdy quality of this garden tool. The handle is comfortable and if used as intended don't see anything snapping. I really love the narrow size which is great for pots and the measuring marks when planting bulbs. Its a keeper.
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2007
I already had the Fiskars Softouch trowel and bought this as a companion, and I'm not sorry I did. I've used a number of different brands and types of transplanters and trowels, and none of them come close to comparing to these.

While there were already two 5 star reviews, I wanted to add a third one just to say how great these are. The price is right, the product is superb - you just can't go wrong here unless you just don't need them (but then you wouldn't be looking at this item, eh?). :-)
on May 22, 2009
Used this tool so much I wore it out. the inch graduations on the blade sure came in handy but as I used this constantly the blade wore away until the rubber on the handle gave way when the graduations started at 2 inches! So comfortable and seemed to keep itself sharp. Was constantly in my hip pocket with a old pair of Corona's in the other. Most people will never have to buy another trowel. Wonderful product!
on July 8, 2012
This hand shovel is made well, and will last along time. Much better than the off-name one I bought at a local hardware store. The soil around my house is clay, and this is up to the task, and feels good in my hand.
on May 28, 2013
Good quality and decent price. Works as designed. Recommend to purchase if you are into moderate gardening. I will see if any rust issues will surface.