Produced by a leader in the garden tools market, the Fiskars PowerGear bypass pruner is perfect for precise clean cutting of green growth. The pruner features Fiskars's trademarked PowerGear design, which maximizes leverage for more pruning power for your effort. As you clasp the pruner, the outside handle actually rotates with the gears, an ingenious design that minimizes strain and fatigue while providing impressive results. The replaceable ultrahardened steel blade is designed to stay sharp longer than leading blades, and the handles are made of reinforced nylon engineered for strength and lightness. Fiskars PowerGear tools have been awarded the Arthritis Foundation's ease-of-use commendation. Designed with comfort in mind, the tool fits perfectly in the hand. With its 3/4-inch cutting capacity, this is definitely a professional quality pruner, but even weekend gardeners can benefit from its fantastic design. Lifetime warranty.
Patented gearing technology makes cutting three times easier!
PowerGear large bypass prunner has a 3/4-inch cutting capacity. .View larger.
The PowerGear 7936 large pruner is designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants. Fiskars larger pruner features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes every cut three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools. It has helped many of the PowerGear tools earn the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, ergonomically designed DuraFrame handles fit your hand comfortably and offer excellent durability. The 7936 larger pruner includes a lifetime warranty.
- PowerGear tools have earned the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that’s easy-to-use for people limited by arthritis
- Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing technology multiplies leverage to make cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- The razor-sharp, precision-ground blade on this pruner cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp for lasting value
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps blades glide through wood and prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris
- Ultra-tough DuraFrame handles are ergonomically curved to fit the shape and natural motion of the hand comfortably
PowerGear 7936 large bypass prunner has a lightweight stronger-than-steel DuraFrame. . View larger.