5.0 out of 5 stars Good warranty
Published on May 4, 2012 by b kamnetz

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great until it breaks
Published on August 22, 2010 by J. Nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great until it breaks, August 22, 2010
This review is from: Fiskars 91326964J Power-Lever 28-Inch Bypass Lopper (Lawn & Patio)
I owned this for 6 months and it worked incredibly well cutting through branches up to 1 1/2" thick. But then, when attemtping to cut a 1" thick branch recently, the blade snapped clean off, rendering the tool useless. There isn't a replacement blade to be bought so you are stuck with having to shop for a new lopper tool. The only other problem with the ingenius design is that you have to spread the handle nearly 180 degrees apart to open up the jaws of the cutting end enough to get around thicker branches, so it is challenging inside a tree with lots of other branches around or in tighter spaces where you don't have room to spread the tool's handles that far apart. But when you do have room, the PowerGear design allows you to cut through even hardwood with ease. I just need something that will last longer so I'll be looking elsewhere for my next bypass lopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good warranty, May 4, 2012
b kamnetz (Minnesota, United States) - See all my reviews
Fiskars 9132 Power-Lever 28-Inch Bypass Lopper I had one of these for 3 years or so and it worked very well, with minimal sharpening and periodic tightening. I was pruning a crabapple tree recently when the yellow plastic pieces that secure one of the handles to the blade mechanism failed. I assumed that I would be shopping for a Craftsman lopper due to the Craftsman warranty, but first looked on the Fiskars website under "warranty", and found a place to describe the problem and upload a photo. After I "sent", a message appeared saying that unless I heard from a Fiskars representative a replacement would be sent. It arrived yesterday. It's really great to see that the Fiskars company promptly responded in this responsible way!

2.0 out of 5 stars Only Very Light Work, August 22, 2010
Linda (MOULTRIE, GEORGIA, US) - See all my reviews
Fiskars , I'm sure is a good tool company. However these Loppers are fine for small trimming. The problem starts when the orange pieces holding the blades inside the handle break and come out. Then the blade parts won't stay in the handle and it becomes extremly irritating. Taping , bolting etc. does not help. Then your off looking for new loppers.

4.0 out of 5 stars fiskers power lever 28" bypass lopper #9132, May 29, 2008
this tool is everything I had hoped it would be.very easy for an older fellow to use & was shipped quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, December 16, 2008
I love this product is very strong, and it cuts easily, and teh price is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, April 17, 2013
After 1 day of hard usage this product does not hold up. The hinge system is loose like a cheap pair of scissors. There are lots of options at similar price points and I would recommend another unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, May 9, 2014
I am very happy with this set of loppers. The blade is very sharp and the fit is very good with all the moving parts. I have already used it for trimming and it makes easy work of cutting intermediate size branches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars 9132 Power-Lever 28-Inch Bypass Lopper, February 22, 2011
Darrel (California) - See all my reviews
Just received these Fiskars Loppers, would like to add that Fiskars Loppers are quality made and are very sharp, they cut thick wooded stems of rose bushes with ease and have quality fiberglass handles that you can see will last for many years if not a lifetime of product, I am very impressed with the quality of these Fiskars Loppers which I thought would not be very good even though I own a pair of pruners from this company which I have had for many years and they keep sharp and are quality made such as these Fiskars Loppers, I will recommend these to my friends and neighbors and everyone that want reasonably priced Loppers with good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts through branches much more easily., June 30, 2014
Much easier to use than the old one I had. Cuts through branches much more easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Power lever says it all., April 23, 2014
I'm ashamed to say that I bought this 2 years ago and only have used it twice. No fault of the Lopper though. The set up to give you more power with each cut is a good idea for someone like me. It is exceptionally easy to cut with. I hope to use it more this Spring. Lots of 1 1/2 inch branches need to be trimmed now that I am more able to do the work.

Fiskars 91326964J Power-Lever 28-Inch Bypass Lopper