Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 29, 2007
A Fiskars roller cutter is not much good without the mat refills. These Fiskars Rotary paper Trimmer Mat Refills extend the life and usefulness of your rotary paper trimmer bring it back to full efficiency. Could not find them locally but thanks to Amazon was able to get a couple set of them. My trimmer is good to go, good as new for quite a while now.
on February 10, 2008
I wasn't able to find the replacement mats for my large rotary cutter at any of my local stores. I was glad to received these as my current mat was sliced through and making terrible cuts. A good mat makes all the difference.
on February 20, 2009
These refills were hard to find. These are flat and fit the older Fiskars paper trimmers.
on May 23, 2013
There must be two similar styles of Fiskars rotary trimmer that use this size mat refill. This particular one is flexible but has a hard(ish), sort of pebbly-textured surface; the rotary blade just kind of skips along it and does not cut straight. The mat refill I was trying to replace was more like rubber, with a softer, smooth surface that the blade sort of sank into a little bit (which is why it needed replacing). I can not find the softer type refills any longer, just these, so I resorted to buying a different style of trimmer.
on December 27, 2010
I'm sure that, like all Fiskar's products, this one is excellent. Unfortunately, it's the wrong part for my trimmer, so I can't really comment. Because it was so cheap, it wasn't worth returning and procuring the correct one. next time I place an order with Amazon I'll be sure to include the correct inserts for my trimmer.
on February 19, 2011
Thought I was going to have to purchase a new paper cutter because I could not find replacement cutting strips for my older style Fiskars cutting board. The mat refills are perfect and since I really like this board I am so glad I can keep it! Refills arrived way before they were promised too!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2009
They don't make my cutter anymore and it is hard to find replacement parts. This works great
on May 11, 2009
This was about the only place - on Amazon - I could find the rotary cutter replacement mats that are necessary for the Fiskars rotary paper cutter. What else can I say - they let you do the job! So the kudos are more for the source!
I've just replace the mat and blade on my Fiskars rotary trimmer and now it works as good as new. This mat is the flat variety for older trimmers. It fits my trimmer perfectly and the cuts are as smooth as butter.
on January 10, 2011
My cutter has a mat refill that is MUCH thicker than this one. It did not fit.
Check the thickness of your mat before you order. if it's more than a 1/4 inch this one will not work.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse