5.0 out of 5 stars Full size scissors that work perfectly
I ordered 2 pairs of these scissors for my kids to take with them for school. They are full size and definitely sharp. They are light weight and still sturdy. Surprisingly good for such an affordable price.

Published on September 12, 2011 by Angela Streiff

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Green, but cutting capability of a cucumber
I truly like the Fiskar brand, and was delighted to find a cheap, all-purpose pair of scissors made of recycled material. Unfortunately, they don't
CUT - they BEND materials,but cutting is not within their range. They don't cut paper, thin plastic, plants... well, basically, they don't cut anything.
Next time I'll go for a little more in the SHARP column, a...
Published on August 29, 2012 by mynpyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Full size scissors that work perfectly, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Fiskars 8 Inch Recycled Scissors (01-004253J) (Office Product)

These are perfect for anyone who has a hard time holding weighty items in their hands. We used these at home for almost a month before the kids took them to school and they cut everything well. They held together and didn't seem to have any issues with dulling. The hand openings are nice and wide so fingers are not cramped.

Good scissors at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars solid & comfortable, July 3, 2011
These scissors feel nice to use- comfortable handle, nice weight and they cut stuff. They are cheap and if they hold up half as long as my 14yo Fiskars kitchen shears then they are a total steal! Actually at the current price they are a steal regardless. You won't be dissapointed. If I needed more I would buy more of these in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a pair of Scissors that works for general household use, enough said!, December 26, 2011
As the title suggests this is not going to be a technical review, I don't know how to evaluate a pair of scissors technically! I'm not somebody who works with scissors on a daily basis, i'm not in a profession which involves using this as a work tool!

I bought this because we only had one pair of "all-purpose" scissors at home and I needed one for the office and I mostly use it to cut paper or plastic, and it has so far worked very well for all those purposes without giving me a reason to complain! It was pretty sharp out of the package and is comfortable to hold, and for $2.60, it couldn't be better! The packaging was standard and the blades were pretty sharp for what I use it for! It is long enough for most of the tasks, the only place were it fell "short", so to say, was when cutting wrapping paper to size! So there it is useful and very well priced! It Works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, June 17, 2011
I ordered these with another item in order to reach $25 for free super saver shipping. One can almost always use another pair of scissors. I didn't expect much, just a cheap pair of scissors.

However, these scissors are great. They are extremely sharp, and the fit of the blades is tight resulting in fast and easy cuts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Green, but cutting capability of a cucumber, August 29, 2012
Next time I'll go for a little more in the SHARP column, a little less in the RECYCLED.

As always, Amazon provided instant return options. This company provides what is undoubtedly the best customer service for all products, great and small.

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't cut evenly, July 31, 2012
I bought these for my mother, as I needed an extra item to get free shipping on an order. She liked the handle but said the blade didn't do a clean sharp cut for the whole length of the scissors. She said when it got to the end it didn't cut well. It would cost as much to send it back as I paid for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spend a little extra and get the precision ones, July 7, 2012
OK. How do you review scissors? All I know is that these are sharp, but over time (2 months) they dont cut as well and they got stuck. I exchanged it for the precision ones ($2 more) and those are perfect.
Get those instead of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good scissors, December 8, 2011
I just needed a back up pair of scissors for when I miss placed my favorite ones, but I am using these ones all the time now. Super price and nice scissors.

5.0 out of 5 stars What else to expect in this eco and price friendly product, May 13, 2011
OptimusPrime (Washington DC USA) - See all my reviews
Nothing much to write. Great product for peanuts.

- Cuts paper and plastic well
- Color and finishing is good at par with the cost
- And you have the brand in Scissors, "FISKARS"

Grab it, there is nothing to lose for sure. Cheers!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars ugh, October 29, 2012
Cheaply made. Already hard to open and close after one use. Not Sharp. Not good for anything but thin paper. wouldn't even can cut thin thread without a problem.

Fiskars 8 Inch Recycled Scissors (01-004253J)
$7.99 $4.39