5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp scissors, soft handles
Fiskars just makes the best utility scissors. We'll see if the blades last as long as the Fiskars Classic 8" Scissor, but so far it cuts just as nicely. The handles are definitely more comfortable than the ones that are made only of hard plastic.
Published on February 15, 2011 by C. Rhee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great.
Published 21 months ago by Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp scissors, soft handles, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Fiskars 8 Inch Stainless Steel Softgrip Scissors Straight (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars large scissors with sharp blades, the best for cutting wrapping paper, March 14, 2012
These scissors I bought for using to cut intricate papers, shapes, designs, etc. for use in my scrapbooks. Because the blades are substantial, sometimes I can't see past them to cut something very small with intricacy. At the same time, I appreciate the quality of these scissors because I have another pair that was only a little cheaper. There is no comparison, and this product is not cheaply made or short lived.

The handles are extremely comfortable so that I can cut for hours without any hand strain. I also like how sharp the blades are. When cutting wrapping paper, I can't imagine anything would beat these. When working on small and tedious cuttings, I know now that I was to look for a smaller pair of precision scissors.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's cut out for great jobs!, July 26, 2010
love these scissors! they're sharp and have a lovely feel as i wrap my fingers around them

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars Makes A Great Pair Of Scissors, October 9, 2012
We have several pair of Fiskars scissors laying around the house and these are by far the best. Not only is the handle ultra soft, but the handling is smooth and virtually effortless. I also like the fact that they're good for both righties and lefties so anyone in the family can use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality scissors, April 6, 2010
Ekat (Costa Mesa, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Very good scissors. Very sharp and I love how soft and comfortable the handles are. Amazing deal.
I was not careful enough and though they were bent. They are not. But they are still great for cutting fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars Softgrip Scissors, December 30, 2011
Purchased these for my mother-in-law. She has arthritis in her hands and the soft handles make it easier for her to do small projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp!, July 23, 2012
These are absolutely great scissors! I would reccomend them highly. They last forever and continue to remain sharp, no matter what you are cutting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskar Scissors, March 19, 2012
Kathleen (Peru, IN, United States) - See all my reviews
Great, comfortable and easy to use scissors for the price. I use them primarily for cutting ribbon, and am completely happy with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., January 14, 2013
Michael (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I have bought many Fiskars over the years and have always been happy with them. These were the cheapest ones, just to leave in the kitchen drawer for whatever. They did not cut very well. I bought the Fiskars 94717097J Premier Take-Apart Shears, 7-Inch at the same time and although a couple dollars more and shorter, I was again impressed with Fiskars quality. But the 01-004761 in this review are less then mediocre at best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Softgrip handle is right for me!, November 28, 2011
I was attracted to the softgrip handle as I have arthritis in my hands. They are not hard for me to grasp and help me accomplish the crafts I still love to do. I cut fabric for my crafts and the straight edge of the scissors slices through my material.