Wipe out weeds without using toxic chemicals or straining your back. Fiskars 1399 deluxe weed remover makes it easy to remove invasive plants from your lawn without sore knees from kneeling, back strain from bending or toxic herbicides that can be damaging to your lawn and your health. It features four serrated, stainless-steel claws that grab weeds by the root for clean removal, plus an easy-eject mechanism on the handle that clears the head between uses. The durable steel handle telescopes to help you reach every weed without kneeling or bending.
A Smarter Way to Weed
Fiskars' stand-up weeder makes it easy to remove invasive plants from your lawn without kneeling, bending over, or using harsh, costly herbicide. Serrated, stainless-steel claws penetrate tough soil to grab weeds by the root for clean removal, and an easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears the head between uses. An extra-long handle helps you reach every weed without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending.
- Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles, and other invasive weeds without sore knees from kneeling, back strain from bending, or harsh, costly herbicide
- Serrated, stainless-steel claws firmly grab weeds and roots for clean removal
- Foot platform makes it easy to step down and maximize force to penetrate tough soil
- Easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears tool without forcing you to bend over and remove it by hand
- Long handle makes weeding easy for anyone who has trouble kneeling or bending
| || |
Insert claws into ground using foot pedal for leverage. View larger
Pull handle back against foot pedal to remove claws and weed. View larger
Slide ejector forward to eject weed from claws. View larger
Note: Images shown above are of the Fiskars Triple-Claw Weeder and the Deluxe Weed Remover.
Fiskars Family of Stand-up Weeders