5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the little extra
Titanium blades a far superior to the traditional blades. I am now on my third quilt on a single titanium blade and it is still cutting better than a traditional blade half way through the first quilt. This is what I expect from Fiskars. Excellent!
Published 24 months ago by Cathi Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok
I bought these titanium blades hoping that they would work great and last longer than regular blades. I was disappointed right out of the package. The first one I used did not cut smoothly - it was as if it already had knicks in it. Maybe I just got a bad package but I doubt I'll be buying them again to give them another chance.
Published 15 months ago by Tricia Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the little extra, September 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars titanium rotary cutter blades, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
I have found Titanium blades much sharper than ones listed as just "steel" and since I resharpen my blades till they evaporate, Titanium last longer. I know they cost a wee bit more but you will be happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sharp!, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
There are few words to tell you about these blades but here they are: They are Super Sharp! Although they feel lighter in weight than the blades by Olfa, they do the job very well. These came two in a package, but I won't be using the other one for a LONG time. The last blade lasted 12 and a half years! Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium Rkotary Cutter Blades, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
Love it. Glad that I found these. Did not know that there were titanium blades. It makes a world of difference. Waiting to see how long they last before I need to replace. So far, it does not feel as though I need to change blades any time soon....and I do a lot of rotary cutting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement blades, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
Bought these to replace the stock blade in my wife's rotary cutter when it wore out, and these are working marvelously so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than regular blades, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
My first rotary cutter came with a regular blade and I was cutting thru duck cloth the blade was dull within the day. I knew that I couldn't afford to cut with that if I had to change the blade daily so I figured I'd try the titanium blades. Wow what a difference if I'm doing hours if cutting per day this bade will last weeks. I highly recommend the Fiskars Titanium blades over any other on the market

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to replace, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
The blades were easy to replace and cut really well. Amazon described the product perfectly so I could make sure I was ordering the right blades.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub par, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
I got a 2-pack for Christmas; couldn't wait to use them after reading all the hype online. Blade didn't last half a quilt! I'm kind of glad they were a gift, but, I don't know what to say to my dear m-i-l (her gift) should she ask how they're working out. Based on this experience, will not be buying them nor recommending them.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - Not Great!!!, August 8, 2014
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack (Misc.)
I found the blade to be very sharp at first, but so are "regular" blades. I have used the titanium blade for about 3 weeks now and it seems like it needs to be replaced already - and I am only half way through the quilt that I started using the blades for cutting. I can't say that I see any advantage to spending the additional money for these blades.

Fiskars 45mm Titanium Rotary Cutter Blade, 2-Pack