Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fit for Sex Exercise Guide for Lovers DVD
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

50%
50%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 17, 2011
Featuring sensual photography of beautiful naked people this is a wonderful guide to getting one's body ready with one's partner for exhilarating sex. It's refreshing to see enjoyment with a partner so enticingly and frankly presented. Although I exercise daily, this made me want to enlist my own partner in a supplemental workout routine.
on March 12, 2011
I wasn't happy with my purchase I bought this for me n my husband n it's stuff we could never do n it's from back n the 80s now all it's good for is the trash!