|Price:||$8.95 ($8.95 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.04 (19%)|
Fit & Fresh Chilled Salad Shaker Container with Dressing Dispenser, 4 Cup Capacity
- All-in-one salad container with removable ice pack, dressing dispenser, and lid
- Unique twist and release dressing dispenser keeps dressing separate from salad until meal-time
- Salad bowl holds up to 4 cups - remove the dispenser tray for even more room
- Removable, reusable, non-toxic ice pack clips to the underside of the dressing dispenser tray or into the lid to keep food chilled
- Containers are BPA-free, PVC-free, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and freezer safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Size: Pack of 1
Container with lid(4 cups), Ice Pack, Inner Tray, Dressing Dispenser(4 tbsp)
Please see instructions inside before use.
Top Customer Reviews
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the included spork is a bit of a joke. It's pretty small, but I guess you could rationalize that it makes you eat slower so you get full before you pig out. I've never worried about the utensils breaking, but I think they could've included one of the bigger folding forks like one of their other conatiners has. All that being said, the sporkette isn't enough of a problem for me to not love this container.
The dressing container:
- What the picture doesn't show you is that the dressing container doesn't actually have a full bottom. Instead it has a half open bottom that is only "closed in" by the fact that it's resting on the plastic of the lid. In theory, you turn the container and then the dressing falls onto your salad. In reality, the dressing slowly leaks out and you wind up with a soggy salad by lunch. This effect is worse with vinaigrette type dressings and not quite as bad for thick dressings like ranch.
-Stays clipped into the container lid
-Keeps salad cold throughout the day
The container itself:
-Lid stays on well
The ice pack was inadequate to keep the lettuce from wilting (and, come to think of it, a really dumb place to have an ice pack, anyway, because you're just adding an extra piece to have to wash), and the whole contraption is a MAJOR pain to wash. There are so many nooks and crannies for the salad dressing to get stuck in. If this had just been woefully inappropriate for a child to use, I could have accepted that. But I wouldn't want to use this thing even for myself.
I completely agree with other users that using plain containers is much better. I just thought this would be kind of fun and convenient. It was neither.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this container. I have no excuse as to why I can't prep my salad before hand. Buying salads at work started to add up but this container is so convenient and the dressing... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Erin King
Nice to have place for dressing but not easy to remove and clean.Published 12 days ago by Merlynn Yount
I use this everyday. The only problem is when you open the container for the dressing... very messy. Other than that, it hold a lot of saladPublished 22 days ago by Sa-Rah Bibbins
Bulky to use. Its heavy when the lid if frozen. Doesnt fill much salad either.Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought one of these for my daughter a number of years ago and packed her salads for her lunch every school day. She loved it. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Little Kob
Very durable and helps the you can twist the dressing holder over and it will drop the dressing right on the salad, then shake it up and its ready to ear.Published 1 month ago by Megan Roe