Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on October 14, 2014
My husband was rushed tot he hospital with kidney stones and I was looking for a tea to detox his body. I came across Fit Tea and did some research. I took the pludge and bought it and since my husband is a big baby, I decided to do the 28 day detox with him. Its day 7 and I have lost 6 pounds [from 271 to 265 I'm 6'0 ] and 2 ins off off every part of my body and for a 6'0 woman whom loves high heels 6 pounds and 2 inchs off my trouble areas is a alot. Im a tight 14 and a loss 16. I have been changing the way I eat and working out cardio/weights for the past 4 days. I do notice I can stay at the gym longer and I have more engery. The tea is great hot or cold I add honey in my tea and since I work in an office sitting all day I drink this tea all day. I am down to 1 cup of coffee daily and I'm not eating junk. All you need is 1 teaspoon and you good all day . I have notice if I keep the tea in my tea infusser I can get more then 1 cup a day since its loose tea I find I can drink 5 8oz cups of this tea and all off 1 teaspoon so a little goes a along way. I will update my post in 6 more days with my results but so far so good.
******
Update: day 13 I have been eating right going to the gym 3x a week and I feel great I am currently out of a size 16 and I'm in a size 14. Since mussel weighs more then fat its hard to tell you if I lost any more weight however my clothes are much losser and since I have been going to the gym I can see the difference and my clothes are telling me to keep going I will update my review at the end of my 28 days.
55 comments|389 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2015
you guys are wasting your money buying this "Fit Tea" on amazon for starters it does not cost $55 the cost for the 14 day is $25 and the 28 day is $45. go on the original website its [...] this is the way to go and you will be saving as well.. hope this was helpful.
99 comments|338 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2016
No, I did not purchase this tea from Amazon. I brought it from GNC since I am a member and the price is cheaper that way. I am reviewing on here because this is where I read the reviews to even think about getting the tea.
For starters this tea does make you go to the bathroom, but how else are you suppose to "detox." (to the people complaining about going to the bathroom)
This tea is a strong tea so if you do not like tea you more than likely will Not like this ( I enjoy strong teas and the smell is amazing)
Does curve your appetite!! ( I noticed I wasn't hungry the third day of drinking it)
I would recommend working out and eating right (Nothing is going to do the work for you not even weight loss surgery. Everything you might try is a tool to help you, but you have to help yourself)
I would also say that getting your water in throughout the day helps keep your appetite curved.
I have lost about 5 lbs in a week of taking this tea. I feel that is due to working out, drinking plenty of water, and eating right along with taking the tea to curve my appetite.
11 comment|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2015
I purchased my tea from the website, but will post my review here. My order shipped very quickly. I purchased the 14 day "teatox" just to try it out.
First impression... cute packaging. I thought I would have to go invest in a tea infuser etc, but my tea came in very cute tea bags. It smells awesome and the taste is good. It is sweet and has an aftertaste that I didn't mind. I am halfway through the detox and I will definitely purchase again.
Benefits I've experienced thus far: a 3 pound weight loss so far, hunger suppression, almost instant energy and alertness in the morning, no jitters, pleasant taste, no need for extra sweeteners

Cons: No string on tea bag, aftertaste, pricey (but IMO worth it as I saved money not buying Starbucks all week)

I work hard for my money and try to provide honest reviews especially when a product delivers on its promise.
0Comment|229 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
I'm on day 5 but what Iv noticed so far is every time I drink it....that morning time, 10 mins after I get this upset noucious feeling, almost as if I'm gonna be sick. It's unbearible so I have to eat something....anything. Why is that?
on July 18, 2015
This product turned out to be the easiest path to losing a couple pounds that I've ever come across. I wouldn't say that I'm into dieting or any weight loss fads especially if they involve pills or man made ingredients, let's keep good health with things that are natural. I take this before sleeping and it works great. i am exercising too but i think the tea is helping the most. Please note that doesn't mean this would work the best for you, everyone's body is different.
on December 18, 2015
I was so excited when I seen Amazon had this! I have been ordering from the company directly and just ordered my 4th bag. This tea gives me energy and just makes me feel better all the way around. I have lost about 4 pounds which I was disappointed it wasn't more but the energy I get from this makes up for it. It also curbs my appetite. This is a great product!
on June 11, 2015
This tea tastes really good and in addition to tasting good it is also seem to make me shed a couple of pounds in the couple of months that I've had it. Well I won't say that it's made me miraculously lose 50 pounds or anything, just replacing this drink with the soda I used to drink, has dramatically improved my lack of weight gain, but also has also helped in losing 3 pounds as well. I recommend this for anybody that needs to lose a little bit of weight but not sacrifice the taste of a good drink
on January 8, 2016
I love the taste of this tea. I can't say that I have lost any weight using this over the last couple of weeks but I have enjoyed having a nice cup of tea when I've needed to chill out. This is a nice loose leaf tea so you can decide the strength that you like. Like I said, I can't say that I've lost weight but I do enjoy drinking this to chill.
I received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for testing, inspecting and reviewing it. I received no other compensation for my review and always give my honest and unbiased opinion of each product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
on March 3, 2015
Super expensive!!! Check out the real website it's cheaper đź’Ş
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse