5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fitflops
This is the second pair of Fitflops I've ordered and I love them. After suffering with a mild case of plantar fasciitis, a friend recommended Fitflops and I've never looked back. I ordered my first pair a few months ago, and wear them constantly around the house and garden. Surprisingly, my foot problems improved within weeks.

The 'Fleur' I received last week...
Published on May 29, 2012 by BoomerBabe

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 18 months ago by Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fitflops, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Fitflop Women's Fleur Sandal (Shoes)

The 'Fleur' I received last week are pretty enough to wear out for shopping, dining, or any casual event. The color is mineral red, but it's more of a coral, which is what I wanted. The size runs true and they are so comfy. They are pricey little shoes, but well worth it. After wearing heels to work for years, Fitflops are an awesome relief.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Fleur has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Fleur; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, January 22, 2013
SRC (New York) - See all my reviews
As always, so comfortable and my favorite shoes. I usually wear a 9 but in Fit Flops, I find that a 10 is better for me.I would not, however, call these RED. They are a deep coral.....very pretty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a bright white., March 4, 2013
This shoe bothered me in between my toes. I always wear sandals in-between my toes but this is a little too stiff, possibly will break in but right now after 4 wearings still uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks very nice, May 1, 2013
I use it and I really like it. It is very comfortable and it is good for walking around... at the same time, it looks fantastics on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only do they look great...they feel great on my feet!, February 27, 2013
My foot doctor recommended these shoes to me. And they feel so good on my feet. And they lood great on!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little different than my other pair, but still good for your feet!, June 24, 2012
I have a pair of Fit Flops that I bought last year and have worn constantly. They are the "basic" model, in red. So I was thinking that this year I'd add to my collection by getting something a little flashier. These are adorable. I'm giving them only 3 stars because they are a bit wider than the other style (I have a narrow foot and they don't stay on as well) and the sole is just not as comfortable. I was assuming that all Fit Flops are made from the same basic sole. Maybe they are making them differently this year, or else the more designed ones have a different base, but they are just not as to-die-for comfy as the others I have. That being said they are cute! I have foot problems (heel spurs and plantar fasciitis)and my podiatrist says Fit Flops are the only flip flops anyone should wear. I'm going to give the slippers a try when Winter rolls around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort great, color not., June 9, 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Women's Fleur Sandal (Shoes)
I have these shoes in the Mineral Red color. They are more of a dusty coral color, which is what I wanted. The shoes are EXTREMELY comfortable. I then ordered in Urban White, and they were a greyish white ... kind of dirty looking and not at all what I wanted. So, 5 stars for comfort, about 2 for the "white" color. I returned the shoes, which was my first return on Amazon, and the process was extremely painless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Sandal, June 8, 2012
My wife was very pleased with this product. She can wear these while out all day long and not suffer at night with leg cramps. She also likes that they are classy and pretty. She loves it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flop - I have to buy another pair, June 24, 2013
I usually wear an 8 in fit flops (I wear an 8.5) in shoes), but because of the reviews, I ordered a sixe 9. They didn't seem so big in the house, but when I wore them for the day, they were waaay too big, and now I have a pair of really cute, but very ill-fitting fit flops and need to re-order them - too bad - for what it's worth, my advice is if you've worn fitflops before - stay with the size you usually wear!!!

Fitflop Women's Fleur Sandal