|Fits as expected||
FitFlop Women's Pietra Sandal
|Price:||$69.99 - $87.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
WE ARE FITFLOP. WEAR THE SHOES. RULE THE WORLD. At FitFlop, we believe that when your feet feel great, you feel like you can do anything. In 2006 FitFlop founder Marcia Kilgore set her mind on a mission – to create the most comfortable footwear in the world. Collaborating with two British biomechanists she created a triple-density MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole, and launched it in our first FitFlop sandal. Over twenty million pairs have been sold since we first started making shoes. (And we’re repeatedly told – by happy customers – that we make the most comfortable footwear in the world.) Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of multi-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to help absorb shock, diffuse underfoot pressure, and make your feet feel amazing!
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002SG8EF2
- Item model number: Pietra
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. These stay on without scrunching my toes! The design is such that the top comes up far enough for gravity to work on your side. I had NO trouble keeping them on.
2. Cushions every step. I immediately felt the difference from the moment I put them on. Very little to no impact upon my knees when walking great distances. My knees never - ever hurt with these shoes.
3. Beautiful - I have received several compliments on the style. They are quite fashionable and go well with dresses, skirts, slacks, jeans and shorts.
4. No plantar fasciitis pain - at all. This was so wonderful that I had to pinch myself. I have owned, Merrill, Born, and Clarks and these simple little things out-shined them all combined.
5.Unfortunately, my feet and ankles did swell excessively during the trip, but the sandals always fit! The design allowed for the top of my feet to swell without adding any pressure or making it hard to put them on. My ankles were the same way. Even with feet and ankles the size of footballs, they were STILL comfortable.
It is not as though I had no pain during the heavy walking days of the tour, but anyone would have no matter what they put on their feet. I am a photographer and I normally take an extra pair of shoes with my on event shoots because my feet start to kill me. I did a 3 hour shoot and never thought of my feet once! Fabulous!
1.Read more ›
They are also really cute, which is what I like most. As for toning abilities, I have no idea if that's working, but at least they are very comfy, especially for a flip-flop type sandal.
I just need to put this out there for other runners. I would never recommend this shoe to another athlete as you know the health of your knees and ankles and leg muscles are vital to your running, and basically, if it ain't broke don't fix it.Read more ›
The first week I was so sore I had to take a few days off from wearing the fitflops. I jog 3-4 miles a few times a week, but do very little weight training. I'm in decent shape, but was no match for the fitflops at first. At first they feel so comfortable you don't think they'll do much. However, those first few days I became as sore as if I had done lounges or squats for the first time in my life. It was exciting and challenging.
They won't replace cardio, but are great for toning. I'm very happy with my purchase and will probably buy another pair sometime soon. They have really helped define my leg muscles and lift my butt. Also, I used to have a fair amount of swelling in my feet from day to day activity and the fitflops have significantly reduced swelling in my feet. It might be the arch support.
I was skeptical, but am now a big fan of fitflops.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought original Fit Flops from Fit Flop online store, which were made in Vietnam, but these were made in China and are harder & heavier. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Fifi
After double knee replacement, I started wearing fitflops. They provide support and stability. I have at least five pairs.
Mrs. Robert E. Peterson
I now own about 8 pairs of FitFlops. Love the original platform better than the FF platform. This bronze pair is very nice for casual summer wear.Published 1 month ago by Sassy_TX
Runs a little wide. Very comfortable even for long days on your feet. Great for the beach, lake ect.Published 2 months ago by patty
got this product as a gift, and all my sister can say is that she loves it.. very comfortable and can easily wear. very nice style. simple yet elegant.Published 3 months ago by Sai
My first pair were given to me by someone whose doctor recommended them for plantar fasciitis. My feet, ankles, lower back and hips would get so tired and achy after standing long... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Pamela Ann Muncy