Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 1, 2013
Initially I thought I should have returned this pair of sandals. The FitFlop Summa Slide Sandal, in black & mink was stiff and rubbed my little toes. After a few days of off and on again wear the stiffness of the sandals became softer. Now the sandal is quite comfortable. It has a decent arch support, the sole is cushioned and the sandal is cute. I normally wear a 7.5-8 medium size sandal (depending on brand). The size 7 in FitFlop sandals fits me in in length. The sandal is a bit wide; however, That is okay for summertime when feet tend to swell a smidge. The sandal is well made and actually has working buckles.....not velcro. the buckles are somewhat large and showy, but work well. the shoe has a decent arch support and does not flip and flop like some sandals. I would recommend these for shopping sprees, out to dinner, at home entertaining, barbecues and most casual wear. They look cute with jeans, twills, long denim skirts, capris and possibly shorts. They might be a little chunky for those that want a more feminine look. Very comfortable once you show them who is in control!.
on March 22, 2013
these look possibly more classy than in the photo. i wanted something slightly (but not much) dressier than birkenstocks and with a lot of heel padding, to wear to work in the summer. the leather is really smooth and nice looking. they were a little more stiff (mostly in the sole) than i expected, not sure if this will be a problem or not. i have not worn them except to try on, because it's been really cold. after i wear them to walk 2 blocks to work and to teach all day in, i will then post more details.

LATER:
after wearing them to walk to work in... OW. got about 4 blisters. i will try to break these in but i think they would look funny with socks so i will have to figure something out. i still like them but seriously for the price these should have been made with some padding inside the straps. then they could have been perfect.
on May 12, 2014
I have and have had many Fitflop styles over the years and have always given 4-5 stars for every sandal style until now. I love the look of the style which looks almost like the birkenstock arizona but that's where the 'love' stops. The foot bed fits like the wider styles do which is great but the straps do not work at all because they are either way too loose or too tight if adjusted to the one tighter adjustment hole. The leather is thick and stiff which would require a break-in time I'm sure but the look and quality is very nice.
on April 19, 2014
These (black) are my third pair of Fitflops.
Last two came from "that BIG store".
First pair didnt have the buckles and were a bit wide.
-I had no problem wearing nude or fun printed short socks.-
Last year's pair were the blue and white w buckle.
Being able to adjust them wins the battle.
I only hope "the BIG store", brings back buckled ones
for next summer. Although Amazon worked great!
Fitflops can take me through a pain free day
urban hiking.
- Peace -
VINE VOICEon April 14, 2015
I love these sandals. They have the same general look as Birkenstocks but are much more comfortable. I've worn them almost daily since I received them. The straps do run a tad wide. I had to use them in the last hole of the strap to get them to fit. For anyone with feet that are even a smidge narrow, they would probably be too large. I own quite a few pair of Fit Flops and they last forever so you definitely get your money's worth.
on August 22, 2014
I am a FitFlop-aholic. I wear FitFlops more than 50% of the time. BUT: They are ALL SO DIFFERENT. The fit and the feel of the sole varies from style to style. These have what I would consider a very average width footbed (some are too narrow for me), and the sole is stiffer than most. I'm hoping that they will soften with wear. I am also getting blisters on my pinky toes with the first couple of wears, so I hope this is just a matter of time to wear them in. I love the way they look, the feel of the double strap, and the adjustment of the straps. If they feel better with time, I would get another color.
VINE VOICEon August 17, 2014
These are nice looking. The straps are a little stiff at first, but they break in quickly. I find Fitflop sizing to be inconsistent. These are a 9 and do run large (which is what I expected) so I ordered them smaller and they fit. However, other Fitflops that I own can be either a 9 or 10. These would have been too big in a 10.

The one issue I do have with these is that my heel strikes in a slightly different part of the shoe than it does on my other Fitflops. This can aggravate my plantar fascistis when it acts up.
on September 15, 2014
Fit like a well used baseball glove. I am so extremely happy with these. So happy that I found my first pair at Marshall's , that has now put me at four pairs of fitflops.
I have issues with my back, one leg shorter than another, and arthritis, but when I wake up first thing, I put a pair of fitflops on and it feels like a hug to my feet.
on September 9, 2014
Love this shoes for style, and the adjustable strap! And of course, it is Fitflop so it is comfortable! I think if you don't have long feet, you can go down the size. I ordered my usual Fitflop size because my feet are long..but since it has adjustable strap, I can manage it!
on May 27, 2014
I bought these sandals because I can adjust the width across my foot. My feet swell so this is a great way to be comfortable. They are well made,pretty and stay put while walking. I have been very pleased with them.