5.0 out of 5 stars Original Fit
I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide but the 7 fits fine. If you like the original fit, look for styles with both a horizontal and vertical impression on the toe pad; the newer styles have a single arc impression on the toe pad. The Walkstar 3 has good arch support and more "cush" than the newer styles.
Published 18 months ago by Marilyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Toe strap bad.
Love Fitflops, and I'm one of those who love thong style sandals, but this toe strap between the toes is made of shiny patent vinyl and rubbed my toes badly. Sent them right back. I loved the style and the footbed is comfortable as everything, but you gotta make the toe strap out of suede so it's more comfortable.
Published 11 months ago by HappyCatFL

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Fit, June 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Exactly What I Was Hoping For!, January 23, 2013
I've purchased tons of products from Amazon but admittedly rarely get around to writing reviews -- especially with the newborn... I felt I had to write something on this because I did some searches online and couldn't find any reviews telling me whether or not these ran wide/narrow, etc. Even now as I'm typing I see I'm going to be the first one to write a review on these. I was a bit apprehensive about making the purchase since I know that some Fitflops (especially the more stylish and dainty ones) tend to run narrow. Anyways, I tried these on as soon as they arrived and they fit perfectly! I have a size 6 in all my other fitflops (original style/fit) and size 6 in these fits just right -- I was so glad! A very pleasant surprise was how beautiful these are. I have a couple other sequined fitflops (black and bronze color) with the usual shiny metallic disk-like sequins, but the sequins on these fitflops are smaller and coated in silvery-gold glitter. It looks very pretty and more elegant than regular sequins. Rather than a yellow-gold, these are more of a silvery-gold. I have several fit flop boots, clogs and sandals and these are the prettiest I've gotten to date.

2.0 out of 5 stars Toe strap bad., January 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy!!, June 23, 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Astrid Thong Sandal (Shoes)
My husband just surprised me with these FitFlops for our up coming July 4th vaca & oh my are the comfy! I normally wear a 9, even though they do run big (he could have ordered an 8 1/2),I enjoy the roominess. Yesterday was the first day I wore them at length & the right thong did put a blister in between my toes. Despite the blister, they are by far THE MOST COMFORTABLE sandals I have ever worn!(they give you a little lift too which is always good ;) ). I will be getting another pair of FitFlops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sandals Ever, August 9, 2013
I bought the Skecher's Tone Up sandals for a few years, but they must have stopped making them. The Fit Flops are identical and I love them just as much. I just don't like the price, generally. BUT, I live in Florida and basically wear a pair (I have 4) every day. They are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love fit flops!, July 29, 2013
as with most of the fit flop styles I have, these run a little big so I went down a size, from 8 to 7. I have rheumatoid arthritis and it's painful to wear closed in shoes. I wear fit flops year round. they are cushy and very comfortable so if you have foot issues give them a try.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, March 18, 2014
I have a pair, same design in another color but the one I ordered is smaller even though they are the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Fit Flops, July 24, 2013
These are the most comfortable sandals. My feet hurt most of the time but feel so much better in Fit Flops. I own Astrid, Lunetta, Pietta, Frou, and Electra and love them. They all fit perfectly except Electra which are a little large on my foot. I used Piggy Pillows in them, but they are still a little loose. I usually wear a size 9 in shoes and in the Fit Flop clogs, but I wear an 8 in the sandals. My friend has a slightly wider foot than me and usually wears a 7, but also wears an 8 in Fit Flop sandals. Electras fit my friend fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal, March 27, 2014
My plantar fasciitis feels much better once I started buying the right kind of shoe. Recommend these FitFlops, they are comfortable and the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars mostly comfortable., March 19, 2014
One of these sandals is a little rough between the toes but I have little inserts that go around the strap between the toes and those take care of the problem. (bought at Foot Smart.com) They are true to size for me and are otherwise comfortable and cute with a little bit of bling.

FitFlop Women's Astrid Thong Sandal