Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Astrid Thong Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 9, 2013
I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide but the 7 fits fine. If you like the original fit, look for styles with both a horizontal and vertical impression on the toe pad; the newer styles have a single arc impression on the toe pad. The Walkstar 3 has good arch support and more "cush" than the newer styles.
on January 23, 2013
I've purchased tons of products from Amazon but admittedly rarely get around to writing reviews -- especially with the newborn... I felt I had to write something on this because I did some searches online and couldn't find any reviews telling me whether or not these ran wide/narrow, etc. Even now as I'm typing I see I'm going to be the first one to write a review on these. I was a bit apprehensive about making the purchase since I know that some Fitflops (especially the more stylish and dainty ones) tend to run narrow. Anyways, I tried these on as soon as they arrived and they fit perfectly! I have a size 6 in all my other fitflops (original style/fit) and size 6 in these fits just right -- I was so glad! A very pleasant surprise was how beautiful these are. I have a couple other sequined fitflops (black and bronze color) with the usual shiny metallic disk-like sequins, but the sequins on these fitflops are smaller and coated in silvery-gold glitter. It looks very pretty and more elegant than regular sequins. Rather than a yellow-gold, these are more of a silvery-gold. I have several fit flop boots, clogs and sandals and these are the prettiest I've gotten to date.
on January 13, 2014
Love Fitflops, and I'm one of those who love thong style sandals, but this toe strap between the toes is made of shiny patent vinyl and rubbed my toes badly. Sent them right back. I loved the style and the footbed is comfortable as everything, but you gotta make the toe strap out of suede so it's more comfortable.
on July 29, 2013
as with most of the fit flop styles I have, these run a little big so I went down a size, from 8 to 7. I have rheumatoid arthritis and it's painful to wear closed in shoes. I wear fit flops year round. they are cushy and very comfortable so if you have foot issues give them a try.
on March 19, 2014
One of these sandals is a little rough between the toes but I have little inserts that go around the strap between the toes and those take care of the problem. (bought at Foot Smart.com) They are true to size for me and are otherwise comfortable and cute with a little bit of bling.
on August 9, 2013
I bought the Skecher's Tone Up sandals for a few years, but they must have stopped making them. The Fit Flops are identical and I love them just as much. I just don't like the price, generally. BUT, I live in Florida and basically wear a pair (I have 4) every day. They are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn.
on June 30, 2015
As someone who suffers from chronic knee and back pain, I have spent the better part of my adult life trying to find shoes that I can wear for long periods of time that don't cause or exasperate pain! Enter my life changing love affair with FitFlops! They were first recommended to me by my orthopedic surgeon. After stumbling upon a pair at Macy's one day, I decided to give them a try. When I say they were life changing, I'm not remotely exaggerating! Heeding my doctors advice, I put them on my feet before I even stepped out of bed in the morning. And something miraculous happened. For the first time in 10 years, I could actually get up from bed and WALK!! Not limp, not have to shift my weight to my tippy toes, not wince in pain...I just got up and WALKED...pain free!! The first time that happened I was almost moved to tears! You can see how I have come to own over 6 pair of FitFlops. Instead of wearing slippers around the house, I only were FitFlops. Disneyland on vacation? Only FitFlops! I've even worn them on the treadmill when doing light paced walking as part of my knee therapy. I won't tell you that I even understand the technology that goes into making these shoes, I just know that their shock absorbing qualities are second to none and that THEY absorb the impact of walking now instead of my poor knees! I also want to mention that I have a wide foot and as such I can only wear styles of FitFlops that have THE ORIGINAL microwobbleboard soles. I've found that you can email FitFlop Customer Service and they will provide you with a list of current styles that are available in the wider, original sole design. This Astrid model has that wider footbed. All in all I'd say whatever style you chose, you won't be sorry! They're like a vacation for your feet!
on August 15, 2013
My second pair of fitflops and these did not disappoint. I wear between an 8 and 8.5 in regular shoes, ordered these in an 8 and the fit is perfect. Love the cushion and support they provide, as I am on my feet a lot. Also love the sparkly gold design very pretty, definitely dresses up my outfits a bit.
on July 22, 2015
I wear a size 7-1/2 - 8 on my regular shoes. I bought a size 7 based on my previous FitFlop purchased and it fits me just fine.
I bought this pair for our Western Mediterranean Cruise a week ago. Along with my other FitFlop sandal. I wore these in 5 countries we visited in Europe last week and not once I complained about my feet being achy or painful. I love these sandals, great comfort & great style.
on February 10, 2015
Wow, these FitFlops are amazing! A friend highly recommended them to me, I thought she was probably exaggerating about how great they are. After wearing these, I don't think she was too enthused about them after all. From the first wearing they were so comfortable, provide arch support and are so lightweight you could forget you're wearing them. My friend had said I might find the strap that goes between the toes uncomfortable at first, but it wasn't at all. I'm going to keep watching Amazon.com for more sales on these so I can get a collection of styles and colors. I'm in my 60's, overweight, arthritic, and when wearing these flip flops, my feet don't hurt at all. At the time I ordered these FitFlops, I also ordered a pair of Clarks and Skechers flip flops. Those two brands are pretty good, but compared to the FitFlops, they don't come close in comfort.

See 1 answered question