Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Bijoo Thong Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 13, 2014
I recently bought these for our May trip to the south of France. I wanted a shoe that was comfortable enough for walking all day but still attractive enough to fit in in France. These shoes were awesome. Each day we walked through a new village, climbing the hills to the different castles and walking on ancient pavers. My feet felt fantastic at the end of each of day. I got several compliments. But the best compliment was that a French shoe store I happened to walk into was selling these exact shoes! I really like the large crystal in the middle is unusual and dark. It doesn't look cheap.

I get a lot of foot pain normally if I don't have on supportive shoes, particularly in my heel and through my hips, even just on a normal day. But I've always had great luck with my fit flops providing support. These were just as comfortable as my other pairs. I read some reviews that this footbed was more stiff than previous pairs of fit flops and I have to admit it was. However, it didn't decrease the level of comfort and support than my other more squishy Walkstars. I was also thrilled to see the Fitflop manufacturers slimmed down the size of the sole so that these looked more streamlined. I also feel that these are true to size. I'm always a solid size 8 in all my shoes and these 8s fit exactly like my older Fitflops. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
on February 20, 2016
I would have given this at least 4 stars except for the harsh edges on this sandal which cut into my foot. I bought these a bit over a week ago and was looking for a warm day in which to wear them. Today was that day and I found that even though I could wear them in the house without much discomfort, I could not walk even a block outside before I had to turn around: the edges of the material from which these are made cut into the top of the toe at the point of the small jewel and also on the top of the foot where the inside of the scallops meet the skin. I was on the point of deciding to give them away when I thought that I might be able to file all the rough edges. I took both pumice and metal nail files and really filed all the edges that would touch my foot into softness. The look of the sandal is not compromised - it is still as cute as it can be - but I can now walk in them. I will do more filing if I have to. It's a shame thaat such a well made and cute sandal should have been made out of material that so many would find too stiff for comfort.
on February 19, 2015
These were too small. I ordered another style of FitFlop at the same time(both size 8), they were an inch different! Frustrated. I like ordering online, but must admit it's a crapshoot on the sizing with FitFlop. I'm not very good at returns, so I have several pairs that don't fit.
I absolutely love my Fit Flops that fit well. I prefer them to any shoes I own.
on August 25, 2015
I love FitFlops, and wear the brand year round- sandals in the warm seasons, and boots in the cold seasons. They make the most comfortable footwear that I have ever worn. I have been wearing FitFlops exclusively for the past five or six years. I own over a dozen pairs in various styles. I was excited to get these sandals in my usual size 9, but my excitement turned to disappointment when I got them and tried them on. The leather is so stiff and hard that it immediately cut into the top of my feet. I have sensitive feet, but have never had a pair of sandals actually cut me from just trying them on. I walked about twenty feet in these, and had to take them off immediately. They looked like they fit ok. I will be returning these, along with the Fitflop metallic sling sandals, which also did not fit like the other three pairs of sling sandals that I own. The footbed on those is much narrower than the other sling sandals I own.
on October 10, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoe in the world and do alleviate much of my chronic foot, knee, leg and back pain! Kudos to the manufacturer - they still need to work on uniform sizing and material - the shoes vary way too much in size and material depending on the offshore country the plant is that any given model was manufactured in.
on April 11, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand of shoe. I have a bad big toe so these shoes fit well, great cushion (soft rubbery sole) and support for my feet. I can walk all day with out any pain at all. beautifully made, great selections of designs, and LAST for years. The soles hold up so well. hardly any wear even after wearing them year round.I have several pairs(4) they all are different patterns, they all hold up the same. TONS of compliments!! will order more!
on December 2, 2014
These are really pretty on. I like the pewter color, but I didn't expect them to be shiny, which is the only negative. I would've preferred a matte leather finish, especially since the shine gives it a plastic look. These are not my best fitting FitFlops...but then each style seems to fit a bit differently. The strap on these is a bit wider than some of my other styles, but the footbed is the newer slimmer version as opposed to the original ones, which were wider. However, these are so attractive that these are minor complaints. FitFlops have saved me when it comes to great shoes for walking in...I take them to Europe and walk miles in them without discomfort. It's hard to stop myself from buying every cute style they put out and they're taking over my closet!
on October 9, 2014
I'm a hairstylist, so it's a constant challenge to find cute shoes that are comfortable enough to wear all day. I've worn these suckers all summer! These give my back and legs such relief that I find myself wearing them everywhere!
on December 20, 2015
Another good pair fit flops! These are the only sandals I wear in the summer. I'm under no delusion that they will make me fit but they sure keep my feet comfortable. I wear them everywhere and have many different pairs and styles. They are the best summer shoes I've ever had! I will continue to buy fit flops for my summer needs. I recommend them to anybody that wants a comfortable flip flop. This one is pretty with the jewel on the top. The best time to buy fit flops is in the winter you get a much Price.
on October 7, 2014
Great fit. So comfortable and cute! Bought in several colors and styles. Well worth price. I'm on my feet all day and my feet do not hurt when I wear these. Provides ample cushioning for foot bed and heel.