Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Size: 8 B(M) US|Color: Gunmetal|Change
Price:$150.00

on January 28, 2012
These boots are adorable if you can actually get them on. Without socks, I managed to pull them on and found them very comfortable to walk in but when I tried to get them on over thin socks, I found it quite impossible. Since I don't plan to wear them bearfoot, I will be sending them back and paying the return fee. Wish I had at least bought them from Zappos because they have free returns.
on December 18, 2011
These boots have a really soft cushy inner lining that forms to your foot. I get really cold feet, and these kept my feet toasty warm in weather around the 30 degree mark with only a thin sock on. Very comfy to walk in. I am going to buy a second style now!
on January 3, 2013
I live in a cold weather climate, and I walk my dog regardless of the weather twice a day, every day. We've had snow on the ground for a couple of weeks now, and I've been wearing my old, heavy, and ugly Columbia work boots. While shopping the day after Christmas, these boots popped up on my screen. I wasn't even looking for boots, but the price was right, and the boots were cute and looked like they'd be great dog-walking snow boots. So, I bought them in the gunmetal color.

It turns out, my hunch was right. They are cute and they work well for walking the dog in the snow. Despite the fact that they look like they have a fabric exterior (they do), they also have a waterproof interior membrane, which I'm guessing is what is giving others writing reviews difficulty in getting the boots on. These boots won't just slide on, as the membrane prevents that (it is a rubber-like material), but there is a loop in the back of the boot that I hook my finger into, and I have no problems pulling the boot on. Although, I should note that I have slender (but large) feet and chicken legs, which might make it easier for me compared to others. I think these boots run a bit small, but I ordered my regular size (10) and as long as I don't wear a thick sock, they fit fine.

The boots are warm, they are extremely lightweight (their biggest advantage over my old Columbia boots) and comfortable. They actually feel like wearing a tennis shoe. They also have fairly good traction for something so lightweight. I can say I haven't fallen yet! They are also cute enough that I would wear them out in public without anyone making fun of me (not so with the Columbia work boots!) And a benefit I never expected from a boot...they make my large feet look small! I wouldn't pay the list price for these boots ($100+, but, I'm cheap) but for the $40.00 I paid, I think they are a great deal.
on February 10, 2012
I own several FitFlops but these are the first pair of boots Ive purchased. Im very happy with them
They look good and fit perfect. I like the fact that they are very light weight also. They keep my feet warm and toasty. One thing you need to know is that it takes a little effort to get them on. I wish there was a zipper on the side of the boot. A zipper would make it a lot easier to get your foot in and out. But overall I love these boots!!
on January 14, 2013
I love thse boots. They are very stylish, light weighted, and comfortable. People complaint that they are hard to put on, but it was not a problem. The only issue for me was they are slippery!
When we buy snowboots, we expect them to have good traction of the tread. Although they are waterproof and warm, when you cannot walk on the snow or icy road, they are useless!
on May 15, 2012
I wear a size 9. I bought the boots in a 10 and I can't get my foot in the boot. I figured it was miss sized so I asked a friend who wears a size 8 to try them on. She couldn't get them on either. I held the boot up to the bottom of my foot and it looks like it should fit, but getting them on is impossible. That's a crappy design.

I returned the boot.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
The lower part of boot was very shiny and looked cheap. I could not get my feet into the boot. I am big fan of Fitflop shoes and already have 4 pairs of fitflop but this boot needs a zipper. I gave it 3 stars because I really like fitflop brand.
on January 27, 2013
This would've been my 6th pair of FitFlop...the brand is excellent. I KNOW what the FitFlop sizing is, and this boot felt a full size too small.
With that said, of course the quality of the boot was still excellent. The color didn't match the color in the pic. though.
We live, we learn. I'll definitely buy more FitFlops, just not in this particular boot.
on January 11, 2013
I just got these just moments ago and because of other reviews of difficulty getting them on, I ordered a little larger size than what I normally wear and even the foot bed is snug. I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 and I ordered a 10, and I pulled them on and I would say that I would not be able to where more than a very thin sock, like a silky one only. Even the length is not a 10, I would say it is a 9.5, but very,very narrow, especially for a boot and a half size bigger than I normally would wear. They actually make my feet look smaller, where a 10 will make my feet look usually larger than what they are but I usually go for the comfort first! For the $42 I paid for these, being FitFlops, I may keep them for mainly the snow, to have the support and comfort or order the 11, which sounds a little crazy. My FitFlop slippers and sandals helped my plantar fasciitis tremendously...I think it truly healed it by wearing them all the time, in and out of the house, so I really want a boot and all the other FitFlop boots are either expensive or not very attractive for the price. Hope this helps you to size correctly!! I'll give this a 4 star for the size issue but that would be the only reason...
on January 14, 2013
I needed snow/rain boots for work and for sledding with my 3 year old son. These were almost the only pair that were cute, realistically priced, and sturdy. Their comfortable to work in during an eight hour shift, and they keep your feet very warm. I freaking love em. AND...the calf part isn't made for a little Japanese girl, so you can be versatile and wear your pant leg in the boot, or outside of it.

See 1 answered question