5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brand
Published 3 months ago by Nancy S

2.0 out of 5 stars Not typical Fitflops
I love Fitflops and own 5 pair. I wanted something a little dressier, but unfortunately these run too wide. When you tighten both straps they look awkward as they stick out on both sides of the foot.
Published 4 months ago by BB

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brand, May 23, 2014
Fit Flops are my addiction, they are in my opinion the most comfortable shoe ever! Some styles are narrower than others so be sure and pay attention to which "wobbleboard" is being used. I own more than a dozen pair (omg) from plain to fancy ,leather, fabric,clogs,with back straps & without. One of the things I like best is if you wear a brand new pair your feet are happy and don't require a breaking in period. This particular style adjusts on both straps which is probably a plus for most people. Try a pair you just may be surprised!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not typical Fitflops, May 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Choose One....After tiring out 10 different sandals, May 23, 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Bon Easy Dress Sandal (Shoes)
I love it..love it..love it...I am very choosy when it comes to shoes. I tried at least 10 similar styles and picked this one. I am size 8 1/2 but i got 8 which fits perfectly, also i have wider feet.The color Red is absolutely gorgeous. So if you have wider feet and looking for a comfortable stylish sandal look no more.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Sigh - those damn velcro straps!, August 22, 2014
These sandals feel great and are almost perfect EXCEPT for the velcro straps. Another reviewer hit it right on the head, when you attempt to tighten the strips across the toes, the strap sticks out too far. It throws the entire look of the sandal off and looks awful. If they'd fix that annoying little issue, these sandals would be absolutely perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!!, June 24, 2014
Feet are so pretty and comfortable design.
Cheaper to buy and more satisfactory.
The best shoes!
Select no regrets^^
very good!!

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit rough in the beginning, June 14, 2014
At first, they hurt a bit but I am getting used to them. The straps scraped my feet a bit. Otherwise they're ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Wobbleboards!, June 8, 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Bon Easy Dress Sandal (Shoes)
No chafing, my feet have not ached. Bought them when coming to US on holiday & I could not be more pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 23, 2014
D. S. Pawlak (Fredericksburg, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Reading other comments that the straps are too long and the platform are not long enough made me worried when I ordered these sandals in red. But they look so darn cute so i ordered them anyway. Got them today and I was so glad I took the chance! They fit perfectly on my feet (length & width). I usually wear an 8.5 and ordered an 8. My feet are thin and not too wide. I am able to tighten the strap just enough and not overflow to the wedge sole. I'm ordering another pair in white for my sister. Thank you Fitflop & Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Bon easy, July 26, 2014
SewingNana (Alderwood Manor, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Really liked the sandal and felt like it would be very comfortable, but size 7 was way too big for my size 7, slightly wide foot. I am a true size 7/37 and although I could live with the slightly long foot bed, there was no work around the width and the fat that I could not adjust the straps small enough to hold my foot in place. No broken ankles for me, so back they went...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014