5.0 out of 5 stars Another great FitFlop

Published 20 months ago by Sven

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Unusual fit, May 17, 2013
Sven (Tampa, Fl. USA) - See all my reviews
I am a big fit flop fan but I found these fit flops to fit way different than other ones I have had. First, I always order a size 8 but I found these to be very wide. I think it is because of the thinner band in the front. It does not seem to hold your foot in the same way other ones do with the wider more triangle shape in the front. Though I do like the look better, the fit was not good for me. I do not believe I could have gotten a smaller size because the length of my foot fit the shoe fine. I do like fit flops for their comfort but do wish they made them a little more fashionable. I returned this pair and ordered another. Can't beat the comfort of fit flops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great FitFlop, June 22, 2013
FitFlops have ruined me for other shoes; I never wear anything else in the summer. I got this style to wear with skirts/dresses, and I like the way it looks. I ordered my usual size, and the strap is not loose or flimsy for me (I do have high arches, though). The only thing that seemed slightly different was how low the dip for the ball of the foot is - seems deeper than the other styles (I have the Pietra and Lunetta). The strap is padded and comfortable just like the other styles. They are a little stiff out of the box because foam needs to be broken in. If you love this brand, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Thong is Wonderful, May 26, 2013
Better than expected as I have worn crocs for many years. These are light weight with great support and attractive. I ordered 4 different pairs and am very happy with all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits true to size, January 2, 2014
Shoes fit well and the colour is as expected from online picture. They are pretty and elegant, good with crop pants or a summer dress.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual FITFLOP fit, don't buy, September 15, 2013
Crepe (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
I wear FitFlops everyday even if it's raining! If it's particularly cold i'll wear my Dansko clogs. I currently own 5 pairs and have been wearing FitFlops since they first came on the market. There is no better shoe for people with achy ankles, knees, hips and backs. This FitFlop has the same comfortable squishy supportive footbed as all of the others that I own, that is the good part, and in particular this style is particularly cute. The bad part is that the strap going up between the toes and across the top of the foot doesn't hug the foot like their other thongs and is quite loose. When you wear these you will not have the same level of vertical or lateral support for your feet. This results in your foot moving around a lot when you walk. This means that you only want to wear these for short jaunts to the store, but not for a long walk which I often do in my regular FitFlops. I find that I hardly wear these at all, instead when I want a cute FitFlop that's a bit more stylish, I wear the Pietra FitFlop Women's Pietra Sandal or the Lunetta. FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars love fit flops, October 29, 2013
these are the only shoes I wear due to foot problems. luckily I live in a warm climate! fit flops tend to run a bit large and I've had to go from size 8 to size 7. I have 19 pairs in different styles and colors so you could say I really like fit flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable flipflop out there, May 23, 2013
These are adorable and so comfortable. This is my 6th pair of fit flops and they are the only shoe that I wear all day long. I wouldn't be without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, October 5, 2013
Got these shoes to be my "fancy" fit flops and it turns out I wear them more than the other ones I bought because they are so comfy!! I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's the perfect sandal!!!, October 14, 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Chada Thong Sandal (Shoes)
This sandal feels great, looks good and is not damaging to my already messed up feet. I ordered several other pairs and am 100% satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop lover....Surprising Color, July 25, 2014
I love FitFlops, and after getting a great deal on a pair of these in Black with a back strap, the deal on this particular pair was too good to resist. I guess I should have looked more closely at the picture...though even then I'm a bit surprised. The "Gem" on this pair of Sesame sandals is bright orange. Not amber or brownish, really, really bright orange. Since I don't wear that much orange, I'm not sure about this choice. Still, the price is too good to resist.

FYI, the Black pair has a basically blue gem...which I thought would have been gray. It's pretty bright light blue.

Note to self: pay closer attention to colors/fabrics in fitflops!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›