Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Bronze|Change
Price:$59.99 - $62.99

on December 29, 2010
I already owned the pietra fitflop sandals and i love them so much that's why i decided to buy another pair. Since I have the pietra in size 9, I thought they will all be the same. I ordered Electra in size 9. I was so excited when they turned up because not only did I like the design & comfort of fit flop, I will also be able to give my pietra sandals a bit of a break every now & then. I was a bit disappointed because the strap of the Electra sandals is so loose around my feet. Why do they make it ldifferent? I know I have the option to return them but I live in Australia and I was about to go travelling when they arrived, so didn't have time to to do all that. I just took them with me & hopefully will get used to them eventually. Warning to people who are buying the electra online, buy one size smaller than your usual size.
88 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2009
I have two pair of this miracle product. I have Neuroma in my left foot that forced me to quit my job. I have paid close to $400.00 in the past for Orthodics and shoes to help my problem but over time was no help at all. I live in Arizona where you can wear thongs year around, so after seeing this product on TV (Oprah) and reading numerous reviews on them I purchased my first pair and I was in a dream because I can walk for long periods of time with very little to no pain. There is very little pressure on the ball of my foot where all my problem is. Thank you for your Fitflops they have literally saved my life from a nonactive existance to being able to enjoy my life again. I highly recommend these sandals to anyone who has the same problem, you will love them.
on July 18, 2009
I bought the Electra in Black which looks dressier than your average flop and I have been complimented on the style. The FitFlop runs big so even though I wear a 6.5 M in a normal shoe, I wear a 6M in the FitFlop. The FitFlop's sturdy platform bottom gives you a bit of height and is nicely balanced so you don't wobble or slide around. I don't wear flip flops everywhere the way some people do - I've seen people wear flip flops with formal dresses, which is an embarrassing fashion mistake. But FitFlops are great for casual and weekend wear. I wear them around the house, for short walks, trips to the store, etc. They are very comfortable and the thong has rounded edges so it doesn't cut into your foot. I haven't noticed any significant loss of inches but I was already thin when I got them. I have noticed that they put less pressure on my knees. I've had them for two months and with regular use, they still look new. I recommend getting a color with a dark footbed like black or bronze. (Lighter footbeds of sandals show toe marks over time.) Definitely recommend this product.
on October 30, 2011
This is my 3rd pair of Electra Fitflops. Either they have seriously cut back on production quality or these are fake rip offs. The plastic is harder, the bottom is different to the picture on Amazon, the fit over the top is looser/thicker and poorly shaped/cut. the bottom feels harder like plastic instead of rubber. They are just not as comfortable. They bottom does not have "get a workout while you walk" and the red wobble board is about 4x the size. It didn't come in a box.
on September 29, 2013
Let me first say that I previously had a pair of Walkstars that I went all over the cobblestone streets of Europe in and they were fantastic. I bought these for Disneyland and Hawaii. First time on my feet something was scratchy, I put a bandaid on and figured they would soften up - never happened. I had already limped around DLand on them so could not return. Several raw spots and tons of bandaids later I took a magnifying glass and realized that the sequined part that comes down to meet the toe was not all the way wrapped/sealed on one side. The edge was unfinished right where it goes between your toes. I tried to wrap with tiny piece of duct tape to no avail. These are sloppily made. Beware.
on July 1, 2010
I love the sandal. I purchased a size 9 which I normally wear. I should have gotten a size 8. I tried on an 8 and realized that the sandal runs a size larger. Purchase the sandals keeping this in mind and you will have a great fit. I ended up buying the 8 and love them!
on June 21, 2015
They are beautiful and completely comfortable. This is my third pair of FitFlops and I am completely spoiled by them and can wear almost no other shoe. I am heavy and have flat feet and have a tendency to plantar fasciitis. These shoes make all of these issues a non-issue. I'm going to get the clogs for winter so I can wear the brand all year. They are just that fantastic. And do they make you have toned legs and a tight butt? No. C'mon. Be serious. But you do have to work your feet harder and that action does exert exercise work on your legs and butt. Toned legs and a tight butt require EXERCISE and DIET, not just cool shoes.
on September 12, 2009
I was a little apprehensive about buying FitFlops again as the originals weren't the most stylish and they had a little design glitch, which pushed the foot backwards and left a massive space in the front (making the shoe look too big) and would also leave your heel hanging over the edge. But these FitFlops are on a whole other level. That "issue" has been fixed and they now fit to perfection! The sequins are delicate and dainty, and all the tones, Gold, Silver and Bronze look gorgeous (I'm sure the Black's do also, but I don't own a pair in that colour. I'm not sure if my buttocks is changing shape, nor my legs, but my lower back has stopped hurting from all the walking, as these shoes provide the "bounce" and support your feet need, so that's a definite plus. I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves walking in the summer, but feels they need something a little more "airy" (in both senses of the word). Purchase these, You won't regret it!
on June 27, 2013
I do not wear flip flops because they never stay on right! But these do not leave my foot! There is no sound either! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because of the irritation I have where the thong goes between the toes. There is a rough spot. I put a bandaid around that part and now, it's much better. But, I have to say, MY FEET DON'T ACHE! I walk around in these things all day and when I scoot them off at night, my feet feel fine! That's a first! They are so amazingly comfortable! Hey FitFlop: fix that spot and I'll buy three more!
on October 19, 2009
These shoes are very comfortable. I live in Fit Flops. I have most of the colors. I have a bad back and they good sandals to wear. They have great arch supports.