5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly and is the best looking FitFlop yet!
Published 18 months ago by Ana & Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, but...
I ordered a size 8 as that's always my size. I swim in it. If the straps were adjustable with, say, Velcro I could work with it. Also, the inner sole is very, very hard and, therefore not very comfortable. I really, really wanted to LIKE this flip flop as the dark navy from straps to sole + the fun sparklies make it a great LOOKING shoe...but will have to return them.
Published 7 months ago by Suzanne Ackerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly and is the best looking FitFlop yet!, June 13, 2013
Ana & Steve (Philadelphia, Pa) - See all my reviews
Fit perfectly and is the best looking FitFlop yet! The blue suede and rhinestones looks great with my dark blue jean shorts as well as my long cami dresses. It goes without saying that these are comfortable and keep my feet and legs from getting tired and achy after a long day on my feet. My only complaint of the whole Fitflop brand is that the foam bottom gets a little hot from my body heat and it retains it, keeping my feet hot. It doesn't always bother me and I've never read any other reviews stating this, so it might just be my quirk. I will also say that I have plantar fasciitis and I put these or another pair of Fitflops on the second I get out of bed in the morning to keep my heel pain from kicking in. I was so pleased at how attractive these looked.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., June 12, 2013
Great fit . Great look. Wear them everyday. People's comment "I love those shoes"I ordered them online because its a pain to located them in stores. I've been wearing FF for awhile now. They have great cushioning for old feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars l LOVE FITFLOPS!!, July 22, 2013
A F (Pleasant Hill, CA United States) - See all my reviews
i usually wear a size 7 but always buy a 6.
Fit Flops are the most comfortable shoes ever! I have about 6 pairs. As long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying them! I can wear them all day and my legs and back and feet feel good. And they have so many cute styles!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, but..., April 23, 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Flare Slide Sandal (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Summer 2013 Shoe of Choice!, July 2, 2013
I found these Flip Flops on a visit to Florida in May. I purchased them in black, ordered them in beige, and then found this navy pair on Amazon.com. They are unbelievably comfortable, easy to slip on, with the bling adding an appealing feminine touch. They can take you from the beach to a party!! They seem to run true-to-size. Love, love, love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE, March 17, 2014
I will be buying more. I literally opened then in Puerto Rico and wore them the entire week. They were like walking on air.
I highly recommend these. Oh they are pretty also. Not the usual. They tell you if you wear a 1/2 size to order up and I do and I did and they fit perfect. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops Are Great, September 2, 2013
Elaine (Hawthorne, New York USA) - See all my reviews
This is my second pair of fit-flops. I bought these because they were slides and not thongs. The sequins made the shoe look very jazzy. At first I was going to return them because the strap closer to my ankle does not hug the foot. It is loose. However, when I walk in them they are extremely comfortable and they stay on my foot with no problem. Others told me that they do not see the gap. The shoes are a bit pricy but i guess it's because of the style. Amazon did offer the best price. I wear a 9 1/2 but downsized to a 9 which is perfect. I hope I get a lot of wear from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS Find!, July 14, 2014
I got my first pair in Las Vegas (black) after. Walking all day. The minute I tried them on, my feet were in heaven. Ever since I started wearing these Fit Flops the pain in my lower back, knees and plantar fasciitis have gone away. I even wear them at the gym on the treadmill because the support is fabulous. If they made a wedge heal for my dress and work attire I would buy them in every color! This is my 3rd pair I have ordered. FABULOUS find!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the FitFlop shoe, April 29, 2014
I love the FitFlop shoe. Last year I bought the color Pebble and wear the shoe year round. I use it like a slipper in doors because they are so comfortable. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and these shoes are wonderful for me!! The heel size helps my low back pain due to Spinal Stenosis. I'm an RN and have always had to be on my feet. I highly recommend these shoes for anyone who wants comfort and relief of pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect blue sandals, March 7, 2014
It's hard to find a comfortable and stylish blue sandals and this were it. They look great with blue jeans!!

FitFlop Women's Flare Slide Sandal