Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 13, 2013
Fit perfectly and is the best looking FitFlop yet! The blue suede and rhinestones looks great with my dark blue jean shorts as well as my long cami dresses. It goes without saying that these are comfortable and keep my feet and legs from getting tired and achy after a long day on my feet. My only complaint of the whole Fitflop brand is that the foam bottom gets a little hot from my body heat and it retains it, keeping my feet hot. It doesn't always bother me and I've never read any other reviews stating this, so it might just be my quirk. I will also say that I have plantar fasciitis and I put these or another pair of Fitflops on the second I get out of bed in the morning to keep my heel pain from kicking in. I was so pleased at how attractive these looked.
on June 12, 2013
Great fit . Great look. Wear them everyday. People's comment "I love those shoes"I ordered them online because its a pain to located them in stores. I've been wearing FF for awhile now. They have great cushioning for old feet.
on July 22, 2013
i usually wear a size 7 but always buy a 6.
Fit Flops are the most comfortable shoes ever! I have about 6 pairs. As long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying them! I can wear them all day and my legs and back and feet feel good. And they have so many cute styles!
on September 2, 2013
This is my second pair of fit-flops. I bought these because they were slides and not thongs. The sequins made the shoe look very jazzy. At first I was going to return them because the strap closer to my ankle does not hug the foot. It is loose. However, when I walk in them they are extremely comfortable and they stay on my foot with no problem. Others told me that they do not see the gap. The shoes are a bit pricy but i guess it's because of the style. Amazon did offer the best price. I wear a 9 1/2 but downsized to a 9 which is perfect. I hope I get a lot of wear from them.
on April 23, 2014
I ordered a size 8 as that's always my size. I swim in it. If the straps were adjustable with, say, Velcro I could work with it. Also, the inner sole is very, very hard and, therefore not very comfortable. I really, really wanted to LIKE this flip flop as the dark navy from straps to sole + the fun sparklies make it a great LOOKING shoe...but will have to return them.
on April 29, 2014
I love the FitFlop shoe. Last year I bought the color Pebble and wear the shoe year round. I use it like a slipper in doors because they are so comfortable. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and these shoes are wonderful for me!! The heel size helps my low back pain due to Spinal Stenosis. I'm an RN and have always had to be on my feet. I highly recommend these shoes for anyone who wants comfort and relief of pain.
on May 18, 2016
Love these sandles! I now have 3 pair's of FitFlops. Because of arthritis in the balls of my feel I have to wear shoes that don't flex. These are way more glam than therapeutic shoes and I can walk all day in them.
review image
on August 15, 2014
I have been wearing Fit Flops slippers in my home for 6 years now and I love them. I walk through the door with my back aching and step into my slippers and it's the way your body feels when it finally lies down on a downy soft bed after a long day.
I've been having a challenge with my back for some time now and walking long distances has always resulted in barely making it home before my legs give out. On a recent trip to Italy, another lady had these very shoes and she zoomed along on our walks while I lagged behind because my back hurt so much. I was so intrigued when she told me that she had back problems, too, when walking until she got these shoes. I ordered them on Amazon from Italy and they were waiting for me here when I returned home. Yesterday, I took a long walk in them and was elated to see that I never once had a problem with my legs or back and returned home, still with a lot of energy. They fit a little loose for my size, but I don't notice it much when I'm walking so maybe that is part of the design. I've already ordered another pair in a different style and will be ordering this style in another color, I love them so much!
on July 31, 2014
They only had pewter in my size, so I took a chance and I am glad I did. They are so adorable and look very expensive, but the real reason I purchased them: COMFORT!!! I have Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. As an educator, I stand on my feet all day and these shoes fit the bill. I now own 4 pair of Fit Flops!!!
on July 2, 2013
I found these Flip Flops on a visit to Florida in May. I purchased them in black, ordered them in beige, and then found this navy pair on Amazon.com. They are unbelievably comfortable, easy to slip on, with the bling adding an appealing feminine touch. They can take you from the beach to a party!! They seem to run true-to-size. Love, love, love them!