4.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops Rock
I have several pairs of Fit Flops in different colors and love the feel of them. Can walk all day with no pain. But this style Fitflop was more narrow than the rest of the styles. Havent worn them yet; just tried them on, so I hope they will work.
Published 15 months ago by San

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 13 months ago by Marilyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Flare 2 has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Flare 2; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops Rock, April 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable!!, June 17, 2013
This is probably my 6th or 7th pair of Fit Flops, but my first with bling on it. Wasn't too sure how I would like it but love and love the added height versus the other Fit Flops I have. This brand is very comfortable, no break in period needed. I normally wear a 7.5 M and the 7 always fits in Fit Flops. I'm sure I will see many years of wear from this shoe. My first pair was purchased about 5 years ago and I still wear them. Great, great shoe for the warmer weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite flip flops ever!, May 3, 2013
So comfortable and love the extra bling! Been wearing FitFlops for years now. Will never buy anything else! Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sandal!, May 19, 2013
This is my 4th pair of FitFlops. I love the heal height on the Flare 2. The color is great and is perfect with jeans.
I wear a 9-91/2 shoe and all my FitFlops are size 8. I recommend sizing down a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, April 18, 2013
Aysha Makda (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love these and ordered another pair in brown. Very comfortable and stylish at the same time. Definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great , Comfortable., May 21, 2014
LOVE Them, Comfortable, would love more ( expensive)
Need to save up for next pair.
Any coupons available ?
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable!!, May 10, 2013
Love the look, fit, but most of all the comfort. I can wear them all day and night and my feet feel great! I have arch issues and Fitflops do a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops are the best traveling shoe!, July 15, 2014
I've just gotten back from a vacation in Europe. I bet we walked 5-6 miles a day ... through ruines, churches, up hills & down & my feet never hurt. A great shoe, but not for hiking mountains!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Bought these for my mother as she swears by these. She now has 4 different colors of these.

FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal