5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable!!
Published 20 months ago by ShortStuff

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 21 months ago by Marilyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Flare 2 has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Flare 2; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable!!, June 17, 2013
This is probably my 6th or 7th pair of Fit Flops, but my first with bling on it. Wasn't too sure how I would like it but love and love the added height versus the other Fit Flops I have. This brand is very comfortable, no break in period needed. I normally wear a 7.5 M and the 7 always fits in Fit Flops. I'm sure I will see many years of wear from this shoe. My first pair was purchased about 5 years ago and I still wear them. Great, great shoe for the warmer weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops Rock, April 25, 2013
I have several pairs of Fit Flops in different colors and love the feel of them. Can walk all day with no pain. But this style Fitflop was more narrow than the rest of the styles. Havent worn them yet; just tried them on, so I hope they will work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite flip flops ever!, May 3, 2013
So comfortable and love the extra bling! Been wearing FitFlops for years now. Will never buy anything else! Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sandal!, May 19, 2013
This is my 4th pair of FitFlops. I love the heal height on the Flare 2. The color is great and is perfect with jeans.
I wear a 9-91/2 shoe and all my FitFlops are size 8. I recommend sizing down a size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flare style has narrow foot bed, July 17, 2014
Love Fitflops however the 'Flare' style has a narrower foot bed so I had to return these and order the 'Rokkit' style instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but stretched out quickly, February 8, 2015
I have been looking for a replacement for the Merrell Gardena Thongs I've worn for a decade which have been replacement by their "Grace" shoe which has inadequate arch support. I found these in Marathon, Florida, in the tourist land of the keys and although they felt very comfortable when I tried them on, I was unwilling to spend over $100 on shoes I wasn't sure I would like at a location where they could not be returned. I found them on Amazon at a much more reasonable price and ordered them. I wear a size 9, but had to order an 8 because they were so large. My foot is on the large side of a B or Medium width, with Wide shoes usually being too wide for me and the right shoe was a little wide on me and has stretched out with six or sevens days wearing them. They are still incredibly comfortable, but I couldn't wear these if I was walking all day because of the looseness in the width. Unfortunately, that means I won't use them when I travel as I'd hoped. If these ran true to size and width, without the almost immediate stretching, they'd get five stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable!!, May 10, 2013
Love the look, fit, but most of all the comfort. I can wear them all day and night and my feet feel great! I have arch issues and Fitflops do a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great , Comfortable., May 21, 2014
LOVE Them, Comfortable, would love more ( expensive)
Need to save up for next pair.
Any coupons available ?
Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as living in Southern California I can wear them pretty much year round, November 6, 2014
I own a multitude of FitFlops as living in Southern California I can wear them pretty much year round, in the winter I wear them in the house with a pair of socks. They are just so comfortable. I have long standing issues with my feet after many years as a nurse and find these are great for hanging around, moderate walking, and perhaps a 1/2 day walking around a museum. Love my FitFlops, have been wearing them since they came out. The only drawback is they have gone up in price significantly, and they don't make many of the original style (a very basic flip flop). I cannot buy as many as I used to due to the price, try to only buy on sale, and even then they are still expensive. I love them but am not sure they are worth the high prices being charged.

FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal