5.0 out of 5 stars In Love!
Published 12 months ago by HarvestMoon

3.0 out of 5 stars These just didn't fit quite right
Published 4 months ago by ---- Covarrubias

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love!, July 12, 2013
HarvestMoon (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
First, let me say that I absolutely love the FitFlop brand, so much so that I own four pairs. My only problem with the brand is that for some reason the straps on the regular thong-type sandals are too big for me, meaning that I fling the shoes off my feet when I walk (for the record, I have a medium width foot and always take a 8 1/2 B). I've tried the FitFlop size 8 and they are just too short for me and my heel hangs off the back. So, I decided to try styles with a slingback and, voila, problem solved! The Flare slingback is one of my favorites: it has just enough bling to make the shoes interesting without going overboard. I purchased them in navy and I love them. Like other FitFlips, they are super comfortable and I can walk for miles in them. In fact, I will be wearing these to Disney World next week. I really can't say enough positive things about these shoes or about the FitFlop brand in general. They are my go-to summer shoes.

Update: I spent four (long) days at Disney World and wore FitFlops the entire time. I couldn't be happier with the performance of these shoes. Not only were my feet comfortable the but the product stood up to the daily downpours that occur in Florida. They even dried out quickly. I can't recommend these shoes enough!

4.0 out of 5 stars Styling shoes!, May 30, 2013
These are bling-y, comfy shoes. I chose a 4 instead of a 5 because, like others, I find that the shoes "roll." I've only worn these 4 or 5 times, but already I have twisted my ankle (though not hurting myself) a few times. I will keep them because they are comfy and cute, but I do have to be more careful than you would think.

5.0 out of 5 stars love fit flops!, November 30, 2013
This is a truly beautiful sandal that fits comfortable but has enough bling to dress up my outfits. I love fit flops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah for fit flops, June 11, 2013
J. Norman "American in Mexico" (Plantation, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Love this model with back strap. Works great with narrow feet. Stays on until you want it off. Looks great and super comfy. Highly recomment particularly if you have slightly narrow feet. Would also work with normal with as they expand because of neoprene style backing. Love all 6 pairs of my fit flops. Always had feet problems and had to wear shoes with insoles or put foam or gel of bottom of shoe beds. Not with FIT FLOPS. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy & nice, April 1, 2013
First of all "pebble" means light grey... I expected off-white. Still a good neutral & hopefully the sling will help when doing a lot of walking. Have had fitflops ever since they came out, so now it's a matter of choosing new styles :-) & I really like this one with the extra bling. Intend to wear it as a neutral.

3.0 out of 5 stars These just didn't fit quite right, March 8, 2014
I wanted to like these, and certainly they must work for the multitudes, but for my foot it just wasn't right. I carry some extra weight, and I think that prevented my foot from sliding completely into the sandal (it was nearly alright) and therefore my toes didn't fit up perfectly snug against the toe strap thingy. It just seemed I kept wanting to snuggle my foot more into the sandal, but I couldn't because the band across the top was just a teeny bit snug. I bought both a size 8 and a size 9 to try at home, and neither one of them worked - each had the same issue. The 9 just stuck out in the back heel area further.

Also, a big factor for me was that it has a Velcro strap for the back heel. I guess I thought it might be elastic banded at the back, but since the strap is rather short-ish, to get the sandals on, I actually had to undo the strap and then found that the strap easly slipped out of the buckle causing me to have to actually "buckle" it again once it was on my foot. I guess I'm too used to slip on "and go" sandals. Plus since the straps were black it was a little hard for my "older" eyes to see the buckle and the strap distinctly enough to feed the strap back through. Again, that's just my eyes :)

They are pretty sandals -- nice and sparkly - and appear very well made, but they style is just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, November 26, 2013
I bought a pair of these in tan over in the UK and wore them all summer. Most comfortable sandals that I own. Loved to find them in black on this site.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 14, 2014
Cute shoe, but since it's known for it's comfort, they shouldn't have the raise thick sharp ridges on the foot bed under toes. (Especially the ones running horizontally across from pinky toe to toe & top to toe strap) It's uncomfortable and can give you blisters. Not everyone's toe length & placement is the same. Ankle strap is a nice addition if you're on the go all day without having to grip with your toe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute enough but don't quite fit right, April 1, 2014
These looked so cute online. In person, not so much, but cute enough and I love this brand. So, I wore them to work the other day and they don't fit right. I wear an 8 in this brand and my feet aren't particularly wide, but when I start walking around in these, my toes either hang over the front a tiny bit, or my foot slides sideways and hangs over the inside edge, or my foot slides back and my heel hangs over the back a little. They also make a noticeable squeak when you walk, worse if your feet sweat at all. Too bad I can't return them now that I've worn them you. You never really know what shoes will fit like until you walk around in them for a few hours. Maybe I'll resell them on eBay. Bummer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Toes hang off of sides, February 15, 2014
I usually wear a 9 1/2 M or 10 N - depending on shoe. My feet are long & flat. I didn't care for the Velcro - felt like it would give out just when trying them on. Am returning, and will keep on looking.

FitFlop Women's Flare 299 Thong Sandal