4.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable!!
Published 22 months ago by L. Carbonaro

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made as well as they used to be - sad
I have several pairs of FitFlops and LOVE them. I have an upcoming vacation so I thought I'd purchase a new pair. I was so disappointed when I put them on to find out they are made from lower quality material and are narrow. It seems to me they tried to reduce manufacturing cost and it shows.
Published 18 months ago by Dan

4.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable!!, April 4, 2013
I have been wearing FitFlops for years and love them. The ones with the straps in the back help to keep them on, which is good if I plan to be walking any distance, to avoid fatigue in my feet. Im in Fit Flops about 6-8 months a year and they offer me great arch support for my flat feet. I found this style to be true to size. I wear an 8 1/2 shoe and order an 8 FitFlop. Some other styles run large and have had to order a 7. They only come in whole sizes. so the 8 fit perfect. I did not find them to be too narrow, or wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder sole, May 5, 2013
I've worn fitflops for years and they have really helped my back and feet feel better. I walked up to the store in them instead of putting on my sneakers for a walk and lo and behold, my whole body felt much more 'in sync'. I have discovered a 1/2 hr walk or more in the morning makes me have more energy in the day and sleep better at night, so force myself to get it in most days. I ordered these sandals so I wouldn't have to be gripping with my toes when walking briskly. At first the buckle loop was hitting the bottom of my ankle and causing a sore, but I discovered if I don't pull them so tight it works better. They are really perfect for walking, and living in Florida I will be able to wear them most every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely sandal. And, very comfortable., April 24, 2013
I've ordered other flitflops with the back strap. I find that the back strap adds a lot of support when walking far distances. With peripheral neuropathy and other ailments, FitFlops are a very comfortable shoe for me. I would highly recommend them for all of your "tired" feet out there.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made as well as they used to be - sad, July 29, 2013
Dan (Warsaw, IN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars cushions my heel, June 25, 2013
I have spurs on my heels, so I have found Fitflops to be a win, win. comfort, stylish and healthy for my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars my summer shoes are all FitFlops!, February 26, 2014
The FitFlops are the most comfortable sandals I own. Once I discovered them I have continued to buy some new ones each spring and have never been disappointed. You can wear them all day and unlike regular summer shoes they keep your feet feeling good and comfortable . I am a normal size 9 but in FitFlops you need to get a size smaller...and they fit like a dream. It's also nice getting comments from friends and strangers, on how cute the different styles are! What's NOT to like about FitFlops?

4.0 out of 5 stars CHOICE OF FIT, July 8, 2013
I really like this sandal except there wasn't an option for wide width. The size was ok but just a little bit long for my stubby feet. Otherwise, they are very comfortable and I get compliments on the look. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, June 26, 2013
Extremely comfortable and true to size. I would buy more fit flops in the future. Love the color, will go with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish FitFlop Sandal, April 4, 2013
M. Shell (Smithfield, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I decided to purchase these sandals because of my prior experience with the FitFlop brand. I am very pleased with my purchase. I have 4 other pairs of FitFlops - They are all lightweight and comfortable. They are all I wear during warm weather.

Pros:
Addition of the heel strap dresses these up enough for work
VERY light weight
Decorative flower accents appear to be laser cut - edges are clean/neat
Comfortable enough for all day walking

Cons:
Pricey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flop, great sandals, April 30, 2014
MLChavez (LAREDO, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I began to wear fit flops when looking for sandals that could help with plantar facitis. They worked for my problem, and more. I started wearinf this brand a year ago and I am totally taken by them. They are nice and very comfortable, I bought this model because of the slingback, and I like the way it holds my feet. I bought it in white and also in bronze. I do recommend it.

FitFlop Women's Fleur Slingback Sandal