Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Floretta Thong Sandal,Pewter/Black,7 M US
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 23, 2013
Okay, this is the third pair of FitFlops I have tried. Would someone please explain to me what I'm missing? I have heard and read rave reviews for these shoes, but I just don't get it. Cheap materials, overpriced, made in CHINA! Oh, and most of the styles are just plain ugly. I've tried the toe loop, the thong, and the thong with the back strap. It's just not working for me. I am fussy-footed, but I can't justify spending the money on these sandals in the hopes that they'll magically become comfortable for me.

As for this particular sandal, these are more attractive than most of the other FitFlop styles. The black with pewter flowers made it a bit "dressier", so they could conceivably be worn with a skirt or dress. The inset strap is much too large and not adjustable, so the sandals flopped around on my foot. For the record, I do not have petite feet (size 9 med-wide). Cinching the back strap just pushed my foot forward so that there was a sizable gap behind my heel and my toes were almost touching the front of the sandal, which made the thong piece between the toe even more uncomfortable. A smaller size would have been too short in overall length. Grade: C-

If these sandals work for you, great! I won't be trying another.
on September 23, 2012
I got the sandal 3 weeks ago and been wearing it almost daily. I wear it when going shopping and walking.
Very comfortable. I would love if they make in a narrower width, the foot strap is a loose on my foot.
I would get a more support if it fit closer.
This my second pair of Fit Flop and I want to try their closed shoe soon.

After a year of wearing them in warm weather, they got loose and I have tightened the straps to first hole.
They do not support my feet, I wish I can shrink them.
I am waiting for more styles with adjustable width and maybe a narrower sizes.
on January 28, 2013
I got these for my God Mother for a gift and she loves them. They fit perfect and the picture doesn't do them justice. She loves the heal and the flowers sit high so they do not rub against the top of your feet. Happy and Comfy
on January 16, 2013
I bought the FitFlop because it is low impact on my feet when walking, very comfortable and looks great. i would recommend this for people who have foot issues and feel like they can't wear flip flops.
on August 11, 2013
Fitflops are the best!! They are SO COMFORTABLE, molded to your foot with excellent support. It's like a sneaker & sandal combined. All the fitflops seem to be sized a little on the large size. I wear an 8-8.5 women's but fit perfectly in the size 7 fitflops.
on October 2, 2014
These shoes with the back strap are the most comfortable I own. THis shoe goes with so many outfits I even wore them under flowing pants for a wedding. I was the only one that still had my shoes on , by weddings end.
on April 27, 2013
I love Fitflops! The Floretta thong sandal is way super cute and will enhance all beautifully pedicured feet. Great fit, great comfort and stylish sandal. I also loved the price, much cheaper than the shoe store I had seen them in. Thank you Amazon a million times.
on January 18, 2014
Though I wear a narrow shoe, this is my 3rd pair of FitFlops. All are open sandals, so the width is not so critical. I can wear them all day, and since we're having summer weather in CA this winter, I wore my FitFlops today and it's January!
on August 12, 2014
I've not bought closed shoes in the Fitflop range, only their sandals, which are cut more generously than other brands. With other brands, I tend to wear a UK size 8 (US size 10). With Fitflop sandals, a UK size 7 (US size 9) fits comfortably. And, what I love about Fitflop sandals is how comfortable they are.
on August 27, 2014
I own a lot of fitflops and these are the only sandals I will buy..Once you try one you are sold...I can wear all day long and not feel tired at all. Highly recommend them. But I do Warn they become very addictive