5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying the ride
I got the sandal 3 weeks ago and been wearing it almost daily. I wear it when going shopping and walking.
Very comfortable. I would love if they make in a narrower width, the foot strap is a loose on my foot.
I would get a more support if it fit closer.
This my second pair of Fit Flop and I want to try their closed shoe soon.

After a year of...
Published on September 23, 2012 by NJNour

3.0 out of 5 stars Pass the Kool-Aid
Published on January 23, 2013 by baxter girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying the ride, September 23, 2012
I would get a more support if it fit closer.
This my second pair of Fit Flop and I want to try their closed shoe soon.

After a year of wearing them in warm weather, they got loose and I have tightened the straps to first hole.
They do not support my feet, I wish I can shrink them.
I am waiting for more styles with adjustable width and maybe a narrower sizes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pass the Kool-Aid, January 23, 2013
baxter girl (long island, ny) - See all my reviews
Okay, this is the third pair of FitFlops I have tried. Would someone please explain to me what I'm missing? I have heard and read rave reviews for these shoes, but I just don't get it. Cheap materials, overpriced, made in CHINA! Oh, and most of the styles are just plain ugly. I've tried the toe loop, the thong, and the thong with the back strap. It's just not working for me. I am fussy-footed, but I can't justify spending the money on these sandals in the hopes that they'll magically become comfortable for me.

As for this particular sandal, these are more attractive than most of the other FitFlop styles. The black with pewter flowers made it a bit "dressier", so they could conceivably be worn with a skirt or dress. The inset strap is much too large and not adjustable, so the sandals flopped around on my foot. For the record, I do not have petite feet (size 9 med-wide). Cinching the back strap just pushed my foot forward so that there was a sizable gap behind my heel and my toes were almost touching the front of the sandal, which made the thong piece between the toe even more uncomfortable. A smaller size would have been too short in overall length. Grade: C-

If these sandals work for you, great! I won't be trying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, January 28, 2013
I got these for my God Mother for a gift and she loves them. They fit perfect and the picture doesn't do them justice. She loves the heal and the flowers sit high so they do not rub against the top of your feet. Happy and Comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Look adorable and feel comfortable, January 16, 2013
I bought the FitFlop because it is low impact on my feet when walking, very comfortable and looks great. i would recommend this for people who have foot issues and feel like they can't wear flip flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our feet love them!, August 9, 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Floretta Thong Sandal (Apparel)
I have 6 pairs of a variety of Fit Flops and wear them daily spring through fall for years. Several friends tried mine out, loved them and now each have multiple pairs.They run large. I wear a size 7.5 shoes but buy size 6 Fit Flops. Last fall I was so thrilled to see the Fit Flop Dare shoe and immediately ordered 2 pairs. They were very cute but, by far, the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever had on so sent them back. Hoping they are redesigned this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., March 25, 2014
Love the sandal. The brown with the black flowers makes it a very versatile sandal. I would recommend and the price is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars can walk or stand all day!, December 14, 2012
these are great if you work on your feet or want a sandal made for comfort and long walks but still have style! great for problem feet, brand actually rec by my podiatrist!

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected., December 6, 2012
my 4th pair of fitflop. True to its size. I wore size US7 for my walkstar n this model still fits me well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish comfie sandals, August 12, 2014
I've not bought closed shoes in the Fitflop range, only their sandals, which are cut more generously than other brands. With other brands, I tend to wear a UK size 8 (US size 10). With Fitflop sandals, a UK size 7 (US size 9) fits comfortably. And, what I love about Fitflop sandals is how comfortable they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFORTABLE, but get a size smaller., August 11, 2013
Fitflops are the best!! They are SO COMFORTABLE, molded to your foot with excellent support. It's like a sneaker & sandal combined. All the fitflops seem to be sized a little on the large size. I wear an 8-8.5 women's but fit perfectly in the size 7 fitflops.

FitFlop Women's Floretta Thong Sandal