4.0 out of 5 stars THIS STYLE IS ONE SIZE BIGGER THAN THE REST!!
Published 14 months ago by lifeisshortlaughalot

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look but, can't wear them!!
Published 14 months ago by Ellen Vossler

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS STYLE IS ONE SIZE BIGGER THAN THE REST!!, September 17, 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Gogh Moc Snake Moc (Shoes)
I love, love, love my fit flops. I probably have 8-10 pairs. I was very disappointed that I had to send this and the black Gogh Moc back and exchange for a whole size smaller (and had to pay return shipping for the one pair). So, take heed. These run one whole size bigger than the even the regular Gogh style. But, of course once the size was fixed, they are super great as always!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitflop clog, September 15, 2013
The Gogh mos snakeskin clog is very comfortable and looks good with my jeans. I would definitely recommend them as they are like walking on air. The fit is perfect and I can wear hem with or without socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look but, can't wear them!!, September 30, 2013
I love the look of the shoe! The sizing is different than other Fitflop clogs. The footbed is the correct size for me (size 10). I could put my hand inbetween the top of my foot and the clog. If I order the 9.5, the footbed will be too short. I love the look of the shoe but,can't wear them. The funny thing is that I ordered the patent leather clogs and they fit perfect!! So, I wonder if the shoes are made by two different factories.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gogh Snake clogs, March 22, 2014
Gogh snake clogs are not exactly the same design as the Gogh suede clogs. The top of the snake clog comes up further toward my ankle/higher on my foot and even the shape of the top of snake version is different. They are also stiffer and much less comfortable. Since I have feet with multiple issues I have had to be even more particular about the shoes I were and these would not work for me. Too bad, I really wanted to love them. I guess I'll be wearing suede Gogh clogs all year long since the had to go back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, October 8, 2013
Just sent them back :( Really, really LOVE the sandals and was looking for a fall/winter shoe that was just as comfortable. Was willing to forego the looks as this was clunkier than I usually wear. But the upper part came up so high it was hitting just above my ankle. Very annoying and would probably hurt with continued wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop is a great shoe, September 2, 2013
I have been wearing FitFlop for 5 years and I am so glad to have a pair of shoes for colder weather. They fit great, comfortable and great support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe., November 28, 2013
I love this brand, and this shoe is one of my favorites. The dye does NOT rub off like in some of my other fitflop shoes. These look and feel great. I actually just bought them in brown too, with the Black Friday 25% off!!!
Be careful on ice though, they can be slippery.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't care for these as much as the suede Gogh Moc., November 5, 2013
I bought both of the Women's Gogh Moc FitFlops in the black suede and the Snake. I love the suede, not so much the Snake Moc. They fit differently. I bought both in a size 7, I wear a 7 1/2-8 shoe. The suede fits perfectly, these are looser and more slippery. I have walked out of them. They seem bigger and are more clunky looking. I feel like I'm wearing a Dutch shoe. I wish I would have returned them before I wore them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful black clogs for excellent posture, June 10, 2014
When I ordered I thought I had ordered brown and was disappointed that I had slipped up and actually ordered black. The clogs are lovely and light but unfortunately the leather upper is very rigid. My problem with these clogs is that my toes are bent upwards because of a bunion and so leather upper rubs on my toes. Nevertheless I wear them at home constantly with socks and they do promote a more upright posture which is good for my back.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fit Flops, May 13, 2014
Jessica Kelley (City Island, New York United States) - See all my reviews
After buying a pair of thongs and a sandal last year, I learned that the leather Fit Flops stretch a little with wear, the spangly ones do not. So I bought these in a 7, even though my regular shoe size is 7.5. AND I have a very high instep. They are not the most beautiful of shoes, but they are strong and comfortable and I wear the 'ish out of them, until it's warm enough for my FitFlop thongs.