5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy
I own several pairs of Fitflop Flip flops and normally wear a size 7. I ordered a size 8 figuring the furry part might be bulky. Glad I did. They fit perfectly. I would suggest going up a size if you are use to FitFlops sizing. They are very comfy and keep your feet warm on those chilly days!
Published on January 7, 2011 by sharlow

1.0 out of 5 stars so small they hurt
I've purchased several fitflops shoes and even with fleece lining they have fit true. In fact the swede usually stretches so that I need thick socks. I purchased these and they are a full size smaller. Also when you return you get charged $4.95 because it is not "our" fault that they don't fit. I'll probably shop for shoes elsewhere.
Published on March 28, 2011 by L. Bond

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, January 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars TRICKY SIZING, April 18, 2011
E. Chung (Stamford, CT) - See all my reviews
This is my 5th pair of Fitflops. You can say I am a SIZING EXPERT at this point. I am a true 6 1/2. I wear Size 6 in FItflops sandals, Size 6 in Women's Mukluk Tall Boots, Size7 in Women's Happy Goh Clog (Size 6 was tad short, 7 tad long), and Big Kid Size 5 (Snug perfect) in Clogs. In This Shearling Clog, I wear Size 7 although it is wide and big. I hope this helps. ONCE YOU TRY FITFLOPS, YOU JUST DON"T BOTHER WITH ANY OTHER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Comfort at a Great Price!!!!, April 5, 2011
I purchased the original summer FitFlop style and LOVE the comfort, and when I saw that the FitFlop came in a closed toe shoe for winter wear I decided, what the heck, let's try them out (although I'm not "hip" on the style).

Wow - I am amazed at the comfort! It's like walking on air all day long, and because they are so comfortable, the style is secondary to me.

I've been using my FitFlops in lieu of slippers and my feet and back can do housework all day without any discomfort. I LOVE them so much that I went ahead and purchased another pair in the color black. Oh yes, I must extend a big THANK YOU to the folks who took the time and recommended that I size up when ordering. I generally wear a size 7, but I ordered the 8 and the size is perfect. They fit great with and without socks.

HIGHLY recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, January 24, 2011
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Gogh Shearling Clog (Apparel)
These clogs are wonderfully warm, and were comfortable right out of the box. I have foot problems and don't often say this about a shoe without orthotics. They don't wobble like MBT shoes, which I actually like better. They are stable and good to walk in. I will certainly buy them in another color for winter wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a WINTER Fitflop! LOVE IT~~, January 21, 2011
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Gogh Shearling Clog (Apparel)
I have very bad feet with many surgeries and all spring summer and fall I wear FitFlop flip flops. That is all I can stand and my orthopedic surgeon approves. I got these on a daily deal and they arrived the next day. They are perfect fit right out of the box wonderful. You can wear them barefoot as the sole is the same as the FitFlop thongs. Or you can wear well fitting socks. I wear a 12 N in regular shoes but in these the 11M is perfect. They are so warm and cozy I wish we could get 2 at the gold box price. I hope it come around again. I'd love a second color. If you are a FitFlop fan then you will love these and they are so in style too, something I never am since my feet are so deformed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for me., March 2, 2011
FitFlops turned my problem feet into happy feet when I purchased my first pair of sandals several years ago. The shearling footwear keep my feet equally happy during cold weather. Not only do these shoes tone, they alleviate back pain and improve posture. I'm a walker, have tile floors throughout my house, and in case you haven't guessed, FitFlops are the only shoes I wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Womens Gogh Shearling Clog, November 4, 2012
I have been wearing Fitflop since they came out. The one thing you should know is that they always run big. I take a 71/2M in boots, sneaks. In clogs and open toe shoes or sandals I wear a 6M. I ordered a size 5M in this clog and it fits perfect with no socks. I also ordered a 6M in this clog so I could wear socks and the fit is perfect. I order a size 5M in Fitflop sandals. Hope I didnt confuse you. Just remember that they run big. They are very comfortable with just the right amount of shearling. There is no shearling on the foot bed just on the top of your foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, May 3, 2011
amazing am really impressed - went with one size bigger and it certainly was the right decision

cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG~a litttle piece of Heaven for your feet, April 22, 2012
These may not be the most attractive shoes you want to be wearing -but- they are the most comfortable by far. I use them as my HOUSESHOES as I do have some fashion sense. I look forward to coming home and putting these babies on - a purchase you will NOT regret...

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely more clunky than the non-shearling versions, March 23, 2011
Love, love, love fitflops. These are snuggly and warm and comfy for winter. They are also a bit smaller feeling than the sandals (I wear an 11, so there was no option to go a size bigger, which I'd recommend). The regular clogs (not shearling) are still cute and wearable for business (even in size 11), but the shearling version definitely is more clunky and not something I could get away with for anything other than hanging around the house or errands. Way to slipper-like for work...especially in my big size :)! Still love them, and will probably buy another pair for next winter :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›