5.0 out of 5 stars I had the worst case of plantar faciaitis
So comfy! I had the worst case of plantar faciaitis. Since I started wearing these around the house my feet feel so much better. I wear them all the time.
Published 6 months ago by Melissa Semar

3.0 out of 5 stars I still will buy them
I always get fitflop in a size smaller (8) hoping that they won't stretch out, but they do. These are nice, but first time on and I can tell they will stretch out faster than others. I do like them though
Published 7 months ago by C. atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars I had the worst case of plantar faciaitis, July 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlops are WONDERFUL!, June 17, 2014
These are probably my 5th or 6th pair of FitFlops and I just LOVE them. Getting this new pair reminded me just how much. They are so cushiony when standing or walking. Also my foot is tad narrow and I don't ever have a problem with my foot sliding around in these. I normally wear a 9 1/2 but a 9 always works for me with FitFlops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer", June 5, 2014
Joe Abel (ST PETE BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
The mink color is a neutral color, sort of beige/taupe, that is great with summer colors. They are comfortable and stable for those summer walks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfy Sandal, March 20, 2014
Not the "sexiest" looking sandal, but SO comfortable! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes to be comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars GreatShoes, August 14, 2014
I wear size 8, but I ordered a 7. They are a little short, but the width is good and the fit feels great. My feet aren't slipping in the shoe. I wished FitFlop would make a half size and they would be a perfect shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars super shoes, July 11, 2014
I like these even better than the other three FitFlops I've ordered. These have more give with the canvas, and they seem to stay even more comfortable throughout the day.

3.0 out of 5 stars I still will buy them, June 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars When they stop making FitFlops, I'll be one miserble woman!, April 18, 2014
FitFlop Sandals are quite possibly the closest thing to a great, supportive running shoe and yet they look cute and stylish.The arch support is excellent and yet they're not hard like Birkenstocks, giving you a nice "bounce" with each step. And I love the little extra height they give, especially with jeans. This style is a fun alternative for summer, the canvas is very nice and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pair of no frills model, July 12, 2014
Love this pair of no frills model. Fits perfectly and very comfortable bec of the soft-underside.
Will consider buying other colors!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops are the most comfortable sandle my wife owns., May 22, 2014
My wife has several pairs of fitflop sandles. She raves about their comfort and now with the new styles they are coming out with i now know just what to get her when I want to suprize here with a little something. As with all fitflop sandals order a whole size less than you real size.

FitFlop Women's Lulu Canvas Sandal