5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Comfort
Published 17 months ago by MES

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice style
I like the style but I returned them, the came up too high on my instep, but I live is soft feel of the sole
Published 19 months ago by Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Comfort, April 18, 2013
MES (St. Louis, Missouri USA) - See all my reviews
These sandals provide the usual well-padded comfort of FitFlop but without the thong style. It's a slightly less casual style and is easy to switch to when you're wearing tights or socks. If you have any sort of bottom-of-foot issues -- callouses, fallen arches, etc. -- the foot-bed of FitFlops is extremely comfortable, though not necessarily "cushy". They provide a firm cushion and save me discomfort as no other shoe ever has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flop Lulu Slide Sandal, Pewter, July 22, 2013
I love these sandals. I usually wear an 8 1/2 so I ordered the 8 M and they fit fine. Perfect, actually. I always look for a sandal where my feet do not stick to the sandal during the summer and these fit the bill. They have some kind of a pebbly surface where your foot goes so your feet are totally comfortable but they don't stick. I loved the color and they are so comfortable that I can wear them to go on walks. They also have a nice look, not clunky, kind of classy in a casual kind of way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!!, April 25, 2013
I bought my first Flip-flops over year ago. I had two knee replacements and found it difficult to find a shoe that I could walk in comfortably.
I now own 8 pairs and cannot walk in any other shoe.... and they do tighten your legs and behind. :)
Love love love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable!, July 15, 2013
Martee Crosson (LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these in Pewter, which has a slight purple cast in certain light. Not quite what I had envisioned, but very wearable with many colors. I usually order 8.5 or 9, but I sized down per other reviewers advice (thank you!) The 8 fits great. I have a hard time finding shoes that don't hurt. Even though I have had bunion surgery on both feet, these are very comfortable for me. The straps are lined with a soft material - suede-like - which keeps them from sticking to my feet and rubbing my toes. Nice! I have ordered two more pairs, black and tan. I think these will transition well into fall. The quality is good, and the soles are oh so comfy! I tried but could not wear the thong style FitFlops. The post part was too stiff, rough and thick - rubbed my toes raw. Glad I gave them another chance!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, February 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous sandals, June 24, 2014
Walking in these is like waking on a cloud. There is good support for my foot. They look great and I don't want to take them off at the end of the day. They do run large so order a size smaller than usual

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for B-Width Ladies!, August 30, 2014
I've worn FitFlops for a number of years, and have tried various styles. This particular style was recommended for my medium/B-width foot by FitFlop customer service, over others that are, supposedly, too wide. I thought the wider instep strap would be better at holding these to my feet. I usually buy shoes that are 10, 10.5, but know that FitFlops are usually plenty long; these were no exception.

They were as comfortable as I've come to expect of FitFlops, out of the box. However, within two wearings, they've stretched to an impractical width. If I'm walking at a brisk pace (as one does in New York), they nearly fall off my feet, causing me to trip. They're worn, so I cannot return them now, so call this a wasted $70+. If I was one of those people who wear socks with sandals, I might get away with keeping them for myself.

I can't recommend these to solidly-B-width wearers at all. They're probably best for those with a really wide or otherwise swollen foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops, December 9, 2013
As soon as I put them on, they felt GREAT! No breaking in period, and my heel feels so much better. Will order again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 28, 2014
Very comfortable, no breaking in necessary, and very light! Nordstrom Rack has a great selection around $50 per pair. I'll be stocking up on more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes, March 20, 2014
The quality is good. I like it very much and it is not my first fit flop shoes. Thank you for making a fantastic shoes.

FitFlop Women's Lulu Slide Sandal