5.0 out of 5 stars I died and went to heaven.
Published 17 months ago by judith a.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 20 months ago by Marilyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Lulu has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Lulu; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I died and went to heaven., September 8, 2013
This is the most wonderful shoe - ever. I had finally worn out my old trusty favorites and they really had to be dumped - beyond any further wearing. So I went on a search to replace them - I wanted comfort first, but also something a bit dressed up, go-anywhere, wear-with-anything and, because I'm a little person, I wanted a good thick sole as well. These looked good to me, very classic styling, and that broad instep panel would keep it snugly on my narrow foot. And being an old and frequent Amazon buyer, I had no hesitation - I knew I could send them back if they weren't what I wanted. The day they arrived I will mark on my calendar as life-changing - seriously, I will wear these for the rest of my life. The comfort from day one is incredible. There are three levels of density for the cushioned platform - the middle section being the softest, most cushiony shoe I've ever worn. I ordered this style as well as the Whirl thong Fitflop - and kept both. A month later I ordered another pair of the Lulu in this same color, as well as a pair in white (which is really a lovely neutral off-white). I wear a size 6 in an open sandal and a 6 and half in a closed shoe , and they fit perfectly. I'm a happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL.., March 17, 2013
THE COLOR OF GOLD IS PERFECT. I HAPPEN TO HAVE A B.MAKOWSKY BAG THAT MATCHES PERFECTLY.
THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, EVEN MORE SO THAN USUAL. I PURCHASED TOEM A SIZE LARGER BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THET IN THE NEWER STYLES THEY RUN A LITTLE SMALLER.

I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THE FACT THAT THEY WERE PLAIN ON THE TOP WITH NO DESIGN ON THEM. THE LEATHER IS VERY SOFT AND ATTRACTIVE IN THIS STYLE.. I WILL PROBABLEY ORDER MORE OF THIS ONE IN OTHER COLORS IF I CAN FIND ANY MORE ROOM IN MY CLOSETS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not color as shown, March 29, 2013
They are not "WHITE" ; they are an off-white or light beige. Can't wear my white pants with them and that is why I wanted the white ones. They do feel comfortable and will probably return for a different one in white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my trip!, September 29, 2013
Bought these last minute for a two week trip to Italy. Was desperate for a comfortable walking sandal. They arrived the day before I left. They were amazing and required no 'break in' time. Never caused a blister. I wore them everyday and couldn't have been happier.

3.0 out of 5 stars fit flop lover, May 15, 2014
I am a fit flop lover and have 2 of them already. The right foot on this pair ran a little bit bigger than the left. The toe and upper piece are a little too big and don't hold your foot in as well. Maybe it's just this pair?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flop Thong, January 1, 2014
I have many pairs of fit flops, they are the most comfortable shoe in my closet. I can wear them all day and night without any issues. I normally wear a size 7 in most sandals, but the 6 fits me perfectly. This one for some reason, which I think is the thicker leather, hugs my foot best. I'm always looking at the new styles, but this thong style I like best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably comfortable, March 14, 2013
I can walk all day in fit flops without getting any hip or leg pain. They are "quality-made" and definitely worth the money! I've worn them for three years-every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars each one different, April 30, 2014
Definitely not as comfortable as my other fit flops. They must make each pair different. Plus theses are bigger and more squishy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, May 14, 2013
This is one of the nicest looking FitFlops, however FitFlop seems to have changed their sizing. I have worn Fitflops since they were first made. I have Gogh Clogs and boots, Walkstar sandals, Hooper sandals, etc., and they all fit and are so comfortable. I have had to return several of the better looking pairs due to the fact they are narrow and the curvature is off.
I have really bad feet and I'm starting to fear they are going to change sizing on all future models, which would be a shame for all of the devoted users.
I've started trying to find a replacement shoe.

Update: Seller offered great price on Pewter Fitflop Lulu.
This pair fits like all other Fitflops.
Sharp looking, great price.

FitFlop Women's Lulu Thong Sandal