Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Lulu has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Lulu; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.
33 comments100 of 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2013
Bought these last minute for a two week trip to Italy. Was desperate for a comfortable walking sandal. They arrived the day before I left. They were amazing and required no 'break in' time. Never caused a blister. I wore them everyday and couldn't have been happier.
11 comment20 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2013
This is the most wonderful shoe - ever. I had finally worn out my old trusty favorites and they really had to be dumped - beyond any further wearing. So I went on a search to replace them - I wanted comfort first, but also something a bit dressed up, go-anywhere, wear-with-anything and, because I'm a little person, I wanted a good thick sole as well. These looked good to me, very classic styling, and that broad instep panel would keep it snugly on my narrow foot. And being an old and frequent Amazon buyer, I had no hesitation - I knew I could send them back if they weren't what I wanted. The day they arrived I will mark on my calendar as life-changing - seriously, I will wear these for the rest of my life. The comfort from day one is incredible. There are three levels of density for the cushioned platform - the middle section being the softest, most cushiony shoe I've ever worn. I ordered this style as well as the Whirl thong Fitflop - and kept both. A month later I ordered another pair of the Lulu in this same color, as well as a pair in white (which is really a lovely neutral off-white). I wear a size 6 in an open sandal and a 6 and half in a closed shoe , and they fit perfectly. I'm a happy camper.
on November 10, 2014
I love fit flops. I wear them all the time with my tabisocks!
review image
on January 1, 2014
I have many pairs of fit flops, they are the most comfortable shoe in my closet. I can wear them all day and night without any issues. I normally wear a size 7 in most sandals, but the 6 fits me perfectly. This one for some reason, which I think is the thicker leather, hugs my foot best. I'm always looking at the new styles, but this thong style I like best.
on March 29, 2013
They are not "WHITE" ; they are an off-white or light beige. Can't wear my white pants with them and that is why I wanted the white ones. They do feel comfortable and will probably return for a different one in white.
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
THE COLOR OF GOLD IS PERFECT. I HAPPEN TO HAVE A B.MAKOWSKY BAG THAT MATCHES PERFECTLY.
THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, EVEN MORE SO THAN USUAL. I PURCHASED TOEM A SIZE LARGER BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THET IN THE NEWER STYLES THEY RUN A LITTLE SMALLER.

I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THE FACT THAT THEY WERE PLAIN ON THE TOP WITH NO DESIGN ON THEM. THE LEATHER IS VERY SOFT AND ATTRACTIVE IN THIS STYLE.. I WILL PROBABLEY ORDER MORE OF THIS ONE IN OTHER COLORS IF I CAN FIND ANY MORE ROOM IN MY CLOSETS.
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2015
Worn fitflops for years and love them!!! Decided to try the Lulu's in Antique White and Tan. The tan fit as usual but the leather is stretching after 2 weeks! The Antique White I had to send back immediately as the leather was not snug enough on my foot ...I love Fitflops so much, love the classiness and style of the leather Lulu's but they definitely need to into account that leather stretches with wear!
review image
on July 16, 2014
I have 11 pair of Fitflops. I love this brand of shoe. My feet love them. However I had only worn this style ( LuLu) four times when they began to fall apart.(I only had them for just 5 days over a month ... which meant that I couldn't return them.) I'm a senior so I don't beat up my shoes and I don't walk far. The stitching came out of the area around the toe. It's so bad that if I wear them another time the leather seems like it will completely separate. When I noticed that defect, I looked at the rest of the shoe and noticed that the leather was pulling apart from the fabric in three places. i thought this was a responsible company, but I've read some other reviews that said once they started outsourcing to China that their quality went down.
on April 30, 2014
Definitely not as comfortable as my other fit flops. They must make each pair different. Plus theses are bigger and more squishy.