Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Lulu Thong Sandal
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Lulu has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Lulu; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.
44 comments|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2013
Bought these last minute for a two week trip to Italy. Was desperate for a comfortable walking sandal. They arrived the day before I left. They were amazing and required no 'break in' time. Never caused a blister. I wore them everyday and couldn't have been happier.
on September 8, 2013
This is the most wonderful shoe - ever. I had finally worn out my old trusty favorites and they really had to be dumped - beyond any further wearing. So I went on a search to replace them - I wanted comfort first, but also something a bit dressed up, go-anywhere, wear-with-anything and, because I'm a little person, I wanted a good thick sole as well. These looked good to me, very classic styling, and that broad instep panel would keep it snugly on my narrow foot. And being an old and frequent Amazon buyer, I had no hesitation - I knew I could send them back if they weren't what I wanted. The day they arrived I will mark on my calendar as life-changing - seriously, I will wear these for the rest of my life. The comfort from day one is incredible. There are three levels of density for the cushioned platform - the middle section being the softest, most cushiony shoe I've ever worn. I ordered this style as well as the Whirl thong Fitflop - and kept both. A month later I ordered another pair of the Lulu in this same color, as well as a pair in white (which is really a lovely neutral off-white). I wear a size 6 in an open sandal and a 6 and half in a closed shoe , and they fit perfectly. I'm a happy camper.
on March 29, 2013
They are not "WHITE" ; they are an off-white or light beige. Can't wear my white pants with them and that is why I wanted the white ones. They do feel comfortable and will probably return for a different one in white.
on January 1, 2014
I have many pairs of fit flops, they are the most comfortable shoe in my closet. I can wear them all day and night without any issues. I normally wear a size 7 in most sandals, but the 6 fits me perfectly. This one for some reason, which I think is the thicker leather, hugs my foot best. I'm always looking at the new styles, but this thong style I like best.
on September 24, 2014
These were ordered with two other pairs for a vacation. Had a great experlience with my first pair of fit flops and these felt perfect when I put them on for a road trip. After the second week, they were stretching wider and wider until I tripped on some cobblestones and broke my arm.
I threw them away that day and am now afraid to order more. It would seem they changed the material from the originals as my last pair I wore for five years and they fit the same all the time and did not stretch out.
Very sorry I bought these now.
on March 15, 2016
I am traditionally an orthoheel flip flop wearer, so I expect great arch support and a quality shoe. This shoe exceeded all of my expectations. It is a kinder gentler support and the leather upper is like "buttah" love these and would come back for more. I will say this, I tried the adjustable upper fitflop with a buckle and didn't find it as comfortable as this fixed version.
on November 10, 2014
I love fit flops. I wear them all the time with my tabisocks!
review image
on October 26, 2015
I really wanted to love these. My mom wears them and swears by them. But they were just to much shoe for a flip flop. The top part rubbed the top of my feet and they just felt bulky to me.
It could be that I am so use to my no support flat flip flops and could just take time to get used to.
review image
on March 17, 2013
THE COLOR OF GOLD IS PERFECT. I HAPPEN TO HAVE A B.MAKOWSKY BAG THAT MATCHES PERFECTLY.
THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, EVEN MORE SO THAN USUAL. I PURCHASED TOEM A SIZE LARGER BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THET IN THE NEWER STYLES THEY RUN A LITTLE SMALLER.

I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THE FACT THAT THEY WERE PLAIN ON THE TOP WITH NO DESIGN ON THEM. THE LEATHER IS VERY SOFT AND ATTRACTIVE IN THIS STYLE.. I WILL PROBABLEY ORDER MORE OF THIS ONE IN OTHER COLORS IF I CAN FIND ANY MORE ROOM IN MY CLOSETS.