5.0 out of 5 stars best shoes ever
I now own 10 pair of fit flops and plan on ordering even more. I have severe plantar fasciitis and these are the only shoes that don't hurt feet. Everyone should own a pair.
Published on June 30, 2012 by MJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned it after a day!!!
I have the same one in gold bought from Nordstrom and Loved it, however this one that I've ordered from Amazon was feeling so much different like it's from a different material, cut my toe after few hours. wouldn't recommend!
Published 15 months ago by os

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoes ever, June 30, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Fitflops, but this Lunetta is a bit different, May 22, 2013
Bevi Dobb (California USA) - See all my reviews
I have 8 pairs of FitFlops. I love ALL of 'em and wear them every day. I even got toe-socks to wear with 'em in the winter!

So I saw these Lunetta sandals and they look so pretty, I couldn't resist. I saw the "caveat" reviews here before I ordered them. Such as "these don't fit quite like Fitflops". But I decided to try 'em anyway.

They ARE pretty. (My husband says they're "gaudy".) I got them to wear to a summer, beach wedding.

But I understand the caveat some reviewers here have mentioned. These don't feel quite like any other pair of my FitFlops. It's hard to explain, just that my FEET know the difference. (And I'm talking about the stylish Fitflops as well as walk-fit styles.) Something about the feel of the footbed? Possibly made by some other manufacturer than Fitflops usually uses?

Also, these do fit a bit smaller than any other pair I own. I'm a half-size, and I initially bought my Fitflops a size larger. But once I went down a size, the fit has been perfect. So I ordered these Lunettas in the same step-down size, but they seem tighter on my feet. And my heel is just about over the end of the sandal. So perhaps in the Lunettas, if you are a half-size like me, a size UP will work for you.

But they are very pretty and I will enjoy wearing them this summer, but not for regular, everyday use like all my other pairs (which I can hardly live without, anymore!). I'm afraid my feet won't tolerate them for a full day/night wear. Will be great for the wedding, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars fit flop thongs, June 18, 2012
I fractured my metatarsal and these are the only shoes I can wear. No pressure whatsoever! Remember to buy 1 size smaller than your regular shoe sz. I wear a 10 so I purchased a 9. Perfect. Highly recommend (so does my physical therapist).

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned it after a day!!!, June 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL COMFORT, June 6, 2012
Love the FitFlop brand. Most comfortable shoes for walking. I have two other pairs; but I wanted a white pair. This style is a bit fancier than the originals and is great with summer maxi dresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them, January 3, 2013
My wife really enjoys wearing these flt flops, says they are comfortable and go great with a lot of outfits. Bottom line happy wife happy life!

3.0 out of 5 stars So painful in the toe bar, June 4, 2013
I had to return these sandals. As much as I was looking forward to receiving and wearing them they were just not for me. I wore them once and they left horrible blisters between my toes and red marks on the top of my feet. I have a narrow foot so it's not like they were too tight.I will say that I did like the style and was very disappointed that they had to go back. They are the 2nd style of Fit Fops that I've tried (I had to send the Pietra back too) so now I'm officially giving up on them. I guess you could say that the Fit Flop just isn't a good fit for me :(

5.0 out of 5 stars walking on air, June 17, 2013
I put them on and walked on the hot concrete of the French Quarter all day long. Fit Flops never fail me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 7, 2012
Same value as all of the FitFlops I have bought--comfortable and well made. White is sometimes a difficult color to make attractive, especially with this type of comfy sandal. The jewels on these make them look/feel classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful sandals, July 4, 2013
I love this sandal. I have difficult feet to fit and generally do not flip flops and things between my toes. These shoes are the exception. The material is very comfortable and the indentations on the shoe bottoms make them very easy to walk in. I would highly recommend them to others and would buy another pair in a different color without hesitation.

FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal