Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 30, 2012
I now own 10 pair of fit flops and plan on ordering even more. I have severe plantar fasciitis and these are the only shoes that don't hurt feet. Everyone should own a pair.
on May 22, 2013
I have 8 pairs of FitFlops. I love ALL of 'em and wear them every day. I even got toe-socks to wear with 'em in the winter!

So I saw these Lunetta sandals and they look so pretty, I couldn't resist. I saw the "caveat" reviews here before I ordered them. Such as "these don't fit quite like Fitflops". But I decided to try 'em anyway.

They ARE pretty. (My husband says they're "gaudy".) I got them to wear to a summer, beach wedding.

But I understand the caveat some reviewers here have mentioned. These don't feel quite like any other pair of my FitFlops. It's hard to explain, just that my FEET know the difference. (And I'm talking about the stylish Fitflops as well as walk-fit styles.) Something about the feel of the footbed? Possibly made by some other manufacturer than Fitflops usually uses?

Also, these do fit a bit smaller than any other pair I own. I'm a half-size, and I initially bought my Fitflops a size larger. But once I went down a size, the fit has been perfect. So I ordered these Lunettas in the same step-down size, but they seem tighter on my feet. And my heel is just about over the end of the sandal. So perhaps in the Lunettas, if you are a half-size like me, a size UP will work for you.

But they are very pretty and I will enjoy wearing them this summer, but not for regular, everyday use like all my other pairs (which I can hardly live without, anymore!). I'm afraid my feet won't tolerate them for a full day/night wear. Will be great for the wedding, though!
on June 18, 2012
I fractured my metatarsal and these are the only shoes I can wear. No pressure whatsoever! Remember to buy 1 size smaller than your regular shoe sz. I wear a 10 so I purchased a 9. Perfect. Highly recommend (so does my physical therapist).
on June 18, 2013
I have the same one in gold bought from Nordstrom and Loved it, however this one that I've ordered from Amazon was feeling so much different like it's from a different material, cut my toe after few hours. wouldn't recommend!
on June 4, 2013
I had to return these sandals. As much as I was looking forward to receiving and wearing them they were just not for me. I wore them once and they left horrible blisters between my toes and red marks on the top of my feet. I have a narrow foot so it's not like they were too tight.I will say that I did like the style and was very disappointed that they had to go back. They are the 2nd style of Fit Fops that I've tried (I had to send the Pietra back too) so now I'm officially giving up on them. I guess you could say that the Fit Flop just isn't a good fit for me :(
on May 7, 2012
Same value as all of the FitFlops I have bought--comfortable and well made. White is sometimes a difficult color to make attractive, especially with this type of comfy sandal. The jewels on these make them look/feel classy.
on June 6, 2012
Love the FitFlop brand. Most comfortable shoes for walking. I have two other pairs; but I wanted a white pair. This style is a bit fancier than the originals and is great with summer maxi dresses.
on January 20, 2015
I buy a new pair of these every year because they are the 'go to' shoe for the Summer! I can wear them all day and for dress or sport.
I can even use them in my indoor walking class. I literally wear them smooth on the bottom!
My regular shoe size is a true 8.5 but the 8 in these fit me perfect. I have owned half a dozen pairs of these. Another plus is
that you can put them in the washing machine inside a pillow case and wash them OR you can put them in the kitchen sink
with dish soap and clean them off. I have many other shoes and sandals but I seem to gravitate to these each day.
on July 4, 2013
Oprah introduced FitFlops on one of her shows years ago, and I've been hooked ever since. This is my third pair; I love the new style with the rhinestones. They are absolutely the most comfortable shoes and since I live in So. California I often wear them year-round whenever the weather permits.
on July 4, 2013
I love this sandal. I have difficult feet to fit and generally do not flip flops and things between my toes. These shoes are the exception. The material is very comfortable and the indentations on the shoe bottoms make them very easy to walk in. I would highly recommend them to others and would buy another pair in a different color without hesitation.

See 1 answered question