5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a smaller size
I love the rocket fit flop as they fit so well. I forgot and ordered my size which is 6 and when they arrived they were way too big. I looked in my other rocett fit flops and realized I had ordered a size 5. I would say they run too large and I would certainly order a size smaller. Ann B.
Published 9 months ago by Ann Berkman

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but uncomfortable
I purchased these a few months ago and have 6 pairs of fit flops, but the thong is too thin and cuts into the side of my left toe and I get a blister only after walking a few blocks! My feet aren't stable and move around a lot in these where as my other fit flops I've worn up and around New York City with no problems at all.

I wish I could return these as they...
Published 19 months ago by Boudica

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a smaller size, March 3, 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Rokkit 301 Sandal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new "Go to" shoes for summer, July 20, 2014
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever purchased. I would actually rather wear them than going barefoot ... which is saying a lot for me ...I now own them in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip-Flops ever !, May 22, 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Rokkit 301 Sandal (Apparel)
These are the most comfortable flipflops I have ever worn! I love them. I have walked all day in them and my feet didn't hurt at all. I plan to buy more of them !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, January 28, 2014
I love Fit Flops and this sparkly blue color is perfect. Love them. They are very comfortable and perfect for run around or even longer walks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but uncomfortable, May 19, 2013
Boudica "Boudica" (San Francisco, California United States) - See all my reviews

I wish I could return these as they aren't worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars but my first pair ( bought 4 years ago) is still looks new-ish and my feet (bad case of plantar faciatis from wearing cheap flip, September 16, 2014
I own 7 or 8 pairs of FitFlops in different styles. I' be been wearing this brand exclusevly for last 4 years. Yes they are pricy, but my first pair ( bought 4 years ago) is still looks new-ish and my feet (bad case of plantar faciatis from wearing cheap flip flops all Summer) never felt better! I love almost all their styles, and buy whatever is cheapest in my size. They run big, so I always get a size smaller and it's perfect. I have to say that this particular style is my favorite so far. Not too bling-y, just enough sparkle. I really wanted them in navy but not bad enough to pay a $100. 'Setteled ' on brown for less then 1/2 the price and couldn't be happier! The color is gorgeous, brown-is with reddish hints. Really pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Women's Rokkit Flip Flops, July 22, 2014
Love them.......have ordered 3 pair........love the sparkle and the fit......very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars +Amazing, September 1, 2014
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. I wore them to an amusement park and was quite concerned I wouldn't be able to walk after an hour or so. I spent the entire day in them and had no problems! We walked miles! That was the first day I had worn them! They aren't the most attractive shoes ever but they aren't down right ugly either.
They are well made and should last a few years. They look no worse for the wear I put on them and seem to hold up well. The quality is very good. The comfort is truly amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these fit flops, September 27, 2014
Love these fit flops. I bought 3 pairs of them last summer and wanted this color but never found them on sale until this summer so glad I was finally able to get the lavender ones. They are my second favorite pair of fit flops, My first favorite are the Fit Flop Flare style ones in Black. Fit better than the newer fit flops that came out this year. I tried 2 pairs of the newer ones and they were both too narrow so that my little toes hung over the side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I took the chance., September 8, 2014
E. Ziccardi (Mt. Laurel, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Very pleased. I sized down as recommended. I am a solid 8 1/2 (i buy size 9 in flip flops and slippers), but I bought the 8 and they are good. I am on my feet all day. These keep my legs from feeling too tired as they were in sandals of lesser quality.

FitFlop Women's Rokkit 301 Sandal