Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Sling Thong Sandal,Tan,7 M US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 28, 2013
The sling thong Sandal from flitflop is the best thing that ever happened to my feet! I have worn fitflops regular thongs daily for the last few years (the benefits of retirement and living in southern AZ!), but the sling style is a bit more interesting and seems to stay more secure on the foot. I love the comfortable support, I lost 40% of my right ankle mobility in a car accident years ago, and the resulting pain of that injury is basically nonexistent when I wear my sling thongs. I have the leather ones in black and brown, I am often asked where did I buy them! Amazon, of course! So pleased I found them here; could not find them anywhere in Tucson! My feet thank you so very much Amazon!
on June 23, 2012
I buy at least two FitFlops a year and have done so for the past 5 years. Although they are not specifically sold to do so, they cure heel pain and make walking a joy.

My recommendation is that unless you have very wide feet, buy one size smaller. Size 7 fits my size 8 feet perfectly. Normally, my feet are narrow, but I'm porting a bit extra weight these days, so I'm thinking that a medium-width should also order one size smaller. A wide width might actually want to buy their same size.

When you first put them on, they might feel a little tight - not a life and death squeeze, but a little tight. They relax within a few hours out of the box.

This particular style stays on my feet without my having to fear slipping out of them. I currently own the brown and am considering a second pare in black (can't have too many FitFlops!) . . .
on July 2, 2014
I love it, love the fit flop quality, fit, and overall, the comfort...Without that wouldn't be walking as much - the sandal answer (for me) for plantar fasciatis. Note: you have to break these in - it took some time, the leather is stiff, but really quality - this is ok with me - I believe if it feels good immediately and the leather is soft, the shoes get too loose right away. these, you break in and they hold their shape for a long time to come - and comfort.
on May 17, 2012
I was not disappointed with these new Fitflops. They are comfortable as always. I wear a 9 1/2 and sized up to a 10 as advised in the description and they were huge. Seller was very cooperative, took them back and sent a 9. No hassle. Great product and seller.
on May 24, 2013
I think someone put that in their comment & I didn't find that to be true for me. I got my regular size & they are fine. I would prefer a tad lighter color, but that's just me. They feel good even on my problem foot (bone spurs). I got compliments the first time I wore them. I have them on all the time because my foot doctor said I shouldn't go barefoot (grrrrr) because it's bad for the bone spurs. Kinda funny they're called "Fit Flop", but they don't make much of a flip-flop sound, thank goodness.

I would definitely buy again--maybe the boots...
on July 24, 2013
If you stand for long periods of time, this is the sandal for you. The Sling Thong stays more secure to your foot than the standard Fit Flop, but I have both pairs and love them both. My feet don't hurt after standing all evening at parties or at work all day. There is so much support between your foot and the ground that my legs don't pay the price anymore!
on July 24, 2013
I am currently trying to connect with Fitflops because the orange is coloring my feet. The shoe is comfortable but I would definitely think twice before buying them again. If Fitflops does respond and give me a fix to this problem I would be happy. Otherwise I am thinking of returning them.
on February 17, 2015
I love Fitflop, I wish I could wear theses everyday everywhere. These are so comfortable, I have a weak ankle and I always fall off my shoes, and these shoes give me soooo much support and look amazing. I love Fit Flops but the classic flip flop make my wide feet look big. I love these because they have a slimming effect on my foot. I wear the regular ones anyway, but I just love these.
on July 23, 2012
These fit-flops are extremely comfortable. I have narrow feet and sometimes have trouble keeping shoes on my feet. These stay on perfectly. The thick springy padding keep my feet from hurting and they look marvelous.
on June 30, 2015
I love the fit flop sandals. They are very comfortable and nice looking. I have numerous pairs and truly love wearing them! I purchased the leather ones and have had to wear them for short periods to break them in. They are wonderful! I do a lot of walking with my dog and prefer these sandals to sneakers.

See 1 answered question