5.0 out of 5 stars I AM ADDICTED TO FITFLOPS
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESES FITFLOPS, There are only a few pair I haven't felt comfortable in. Thee are the most amazing shoes for my feet. I have a high arch and these are wonderful. Keep the new style coming and hopefully more closed toe for winter
Published 7 months ago by Auntiejuju

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst fitflops ever
Published 25 days ago by E-

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM ADDICTED TO FITFLOPS, January 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandal for me ever!, July 8, 2014
This is about my 30th pair of Fitflops. I just love them. I am a hairstylist and stand on my feet all day. These are the only sandals I have found that give me the support and cushion I need to protect my feet while working all day. I don't like admitting this, but I am 63 years old and slightly over weight, so if these work for me, they should work for anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst fitflops ever, August 3, 2014
E- "E-" (banana republic of SF) - See all my reviews
The worst fit flop of my 8 pairs. Uncomfortable, no support on arch area, uncomfortable on entire bottom of feet. Feels like bumps inside the shoe. Pokes into heel. Will check to see if I can still return. Only have had for under 2 weeks- tried to give them a chance. May be defective. Love the red-will never buy this style again. Maybe they are knockoffs as something is very wrong with these as fit flops are usually the best quality and comfortable shoe I have ever owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops to the rescue again, July 14, 2014
My new pair of Fitflops arrived about 10 days ago. Whew! Relief is here. They are still a little stiff and are 'still breaking my feet in' but they'll get better by the day. The first pair I ever had I found at a garage sale. It was love at first wear. I wore that pair until they gave up the ghost. I'm hopeful that this new pair will give me the same long-lasting comfort for the days ahead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit Flop for MS Patients Bought On Amazon!, July 30, 2014
I chose the blue patent leather ones as they will go with almost anything! A friend of mine had brand new pair on & I inquired about them.
Then I tried them on & they were so very comfortable from the
moment I put my feet into them!! They offered wonderful support
& I felt I could walk much better in them even though I have
Multiple Sclerosis...! I drag my one heel a bit & I believe I was
walking much better than I usually do too! I would definitely
recommend these to anyone who walks a good distance or is
disabled. However, after wearing them over 5 hrs. straight for
the 1st time, I noticed they started to bother me a little. Therefore,
I gave these Fit Flops 4 stars instead of 5. I'm sure given time
they will be just perfect!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Walkstars I once knew!, June 25, 2014
I have worn the Walkstars in patent leather for years. I have ordered every color I could get from black, red,blue,purple, bronze, etc. They all fit great, first time on. I have a very narrow foot and the size 6 in this style has been just wonderful. I was so excited to see the Nude color eas available and couldn't wait to add one more color to my comfy shoe wardrobe. What a Disappointment ! They were huge. Way to wide and loose on my foot. I don't know if the sizing has changed or if this was just a one time thing. I will order other colors in this style as they are available just to make sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars and I love them!, July 8, 2014
This is my first pair of FitFlops, and I love them!! Not only did I find the royal blue to be the exact color for the outfit I had, but they are sooo comfortable. I have spinal stenosis and other chronic back problems. I was looking for a shoe to give me good support from the ground up.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is the tightness of the thong at the insert point. It took quite a while to soften this up and make it comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, July 11, 2014
I wear a 71/2 shoe, but was advised to order a size 7 instead of a size 8. The size 7 fits perfect. My toes nor heels are hanging off the shoe; plus I have a wide foot and this is just right and so comfortable. I love them! I have several pair and as soon as the FitFlop Women's Frou Thong is back in stock in Navy in my size, you better believe I will be purchasing them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are thee best to walk, jog in!!!, July 9, 2014
I have 5 other colors. I walk the dog 8 miles a day in these. People keep asking me if I lost weight (which I haven't) but these sandals must be tightening "things" up! This is the only exercise I do!! Could not give it five stars cuz unfortunately the toe area in this sandal has rubbed my skin off. Too bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not beige, August 8, 2014
These are not beige. They are pink so the color is was no good for me and they are being returned. I have a very big instep and and the top of the thong was too tight. Otherwise, they are a great shoe - love the footbed and another pair that I have with a different design on top fits really good

FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Flip-Flop