4.0 out of 5 stars Runs REAL Big
Published on March 22, 2009 by Matilda de Nada

3.0 out of 5 stars Support not like earlier FitFlops
I have chronic plantar fasciitis and can only wear sandals with good arch support. I've been wearing FitFlops since they were introduced about 3 years ago. The arch support in the older ones lasted much longer than the two pair I purchased this summer. They feel great for about a month and then my feet start to hurt again. Cheaper materials? Different construction?
Published on August 27, 2012 by Michele C

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs REAL Big, March 22, 2009
Matilda de Nada (Land of Enchantment) - See all my reviews
This is a very comfy flip-flop, and it doesn't flop as much as some other "flops" that I have had. It definitely runs large. I often wear a size 8, but there is at least one inch sole extending past the end of my toes in this size 8! The thong does tend to irritate the toes just a smidge. I question whether there will be any noticeable benefit in firming and toning the lower body from wearing this particular shoe; however, it is cute and has a nice cushioned sole. The picture shown for the oyster color leads one to believe that it is a light tan or beige. It is not. It is definitely "white."

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live happily without them.....literally, June 6, 2011
I have suffered from severe plantar fasciitis for almost a year. I tried different types of shoes and pain relief methods to get through my day but nothing was helping. I was to the point that the pain was so bad I could barely walk without crying. I did some research and FitFlops kept coming up. What did I have to lose....I ordered them for overnight delivering a few weeks ago and my life has changed completely. I have since become the owner of 9 pairs in various colors and I wear them every minute I am awake. I physically can not go without them at this point. I have a pair right next to the bed. The pain relief that FitFlop has given me is unbelievable. I highly recommend EVERYONE to try these. If they help even a little bit they are worth every penny. I have pairs that are strictly for inside my home, I have a pair that I use for long walks, I have pairs that are for nights out on the town, and I have thrown out all of my cheap flip flops and shoes that provided no support. These shoes do not cure plantar fasciitis, but are the best pain reliever I have found. I can walk without limping for the first time in nearly a year. Finding these have changed my life in so many ways and I have been able to get my active life back!

3.0 out of 5 stars Support not like earlier FitFlops, August 27, 2012
Michele C (BREWSTER, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars No arch support, July 26, 2012
I read reviews that said this sandal had arch support. It does not. I have plantar fasciitis and these hurt the minute I put them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fit Flops, July 31, 2009
Patti Girl (Royersford, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I love these flip flops! They really work, too! Last year I had major sciatica and back issues which dibilitated me. It also atrophied my legs. I have been trying to work out more often, but even when I did I had a hard time getting my legs back in shape. I bought my first pair and noticed a dramatic difference right away! They are not a miracle cure -- but they do work. When I come home from work, I put them on instead of slippers or bare feet. I'd recommend them to anyone. I have three pairs now and wish I had more. I just wish they were priced a little better. But, with my back conditions - they're worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, February 27, 2013
I am a large woman and these are perfect for my feet! I wear these every day in the summer so I have several pairs. They hold up very well and the comfort makes them worth the price. I have purchased expensive flip-flops in surf shops before but none are as comfortable as these FIT-flops.

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlops are the best ever sandal, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal (Apparel)
So far I've never been disappointed in the comfort, support and quality of FitFlop sandals. Used to have leg pain when walking and FitFlops took that pain away. Wish I could wear these sandals year round. Good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aewsume Sandal, April 13, 2010
This is a cute and very comfortable sandal. My legs and my back feel good whenever I wear these. I will wear these sandals all the time this summer. I usually wear a 6.5 but they only carry these is full sizes I found that the 6 fit perfectly for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars FIT FLOP, May 27, 2012
These fit flops are the best summer sandal out on the market today. They give your back a no impact massage with every step. I have a herniated disc in my lower back and these shoes are a real life saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal, May 29, 2012
Love my fitflops, true to a size 6 and very comfortable. Great for walking and gives very good support for my collapsing arch.