5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops
This the second pair of FitFlop Whirl sandals I own. I love them. I have back problems and these sandals seem to help alleviate my back pain.
Published 19 months ago by mary katin

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but they stain my feet
i bought these cool 'fit flops' a week ago, and though they are really very comfortable, i am not impressed by the straps. As soon as i got caught in the rain, the colour of the straps washed off and stained my feet. I was on my way to a meeting and this accident was rather embarrassing.
Published on May 30, 2012 by Ruggeri Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but they stain my feet, May 30, 2012
I am also concerned about the safety of the dye they use in China (where these sandals are manufactured) as it gets absorbed through the skin.
Given that these are no ordinary flip flops, but very expensive ones, i expected a much better quality control and the use of a dye that stays on the straps instead of washing off.
As soon as i got home i washed the sandals, and the water turned black.
I hope the makers of these otherwise great sandals fix the problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Black feet, January 22, 2013
Candis (Tucson, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing FitFlops for quite some time and have found them to be exceptional in comfort, looks and durability. I recently ordered six pair from Amazon. Two pairs of these sandals were purchased to bring with me to Hawaii. I wore the black pair of these sandals tonight for a dinner out. When I returned to the condo I'm renting, I was appalled to see that my feet have black strap marks all over them. Please note that the weather is dry, I did not step in any puddles or walk through a sprinkler. One might expect this from an inexpensive pair of shoes; however, these shoes were not cheap by any means. I am very disappointed in these shoes and will be checking into returning them when I get home.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, July 15, 2013
SweptAwayPoconos "LG" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Love Amazon, Love FitFlop but... these sandals were very disappointing. I have purchased the Whirl before and loved them. Fitflp changed the shoe. Trust me I know. In fact I own 8 pairs of FitFlops and I know them inside and out! FitFlop narrowed the shoe. They also made it cheaper. Within just a few times of wearing it, never getting them wet, they stretched out. The ONLY reason I gave it 2 stars is because the shoe is very pretty and the purple is hot. Not sure if the one I had was defective. If that is the case I would order again in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops, December 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit & look!, August 29, 2013
These are my favorite FitFlops yet! Thanks to reading the reviews before making a purchase, I sprayed them with weatherproofing before wearing them and there was absolutely no dye transfer on my feet. I will definitely buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable shoe ever!, August 13, 2013
Liferocks! (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
My sister got me a black pair as a present and I loved it so much that I got this tan pair. I usually wear a size 6.5 and got a 7 in the black but it looked too big so then I ordered a 6 in the tan and it fits close but better than the 7. I wear these almost everyday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Favorite FitFlop thus far, January 8, 2014
Great looking shoe & has the comfortable sole of Fitflops, but toe thong seems to be placed a little too far back. The bed of the shoe fits perfectly as sized, however because of the placement of the thong, I have to keep my foot rammed up against the thong to make it fit (so my heel isn't pushed off the sole). I've been wearing them all day in the house (very cold outside!) and noticed the thong loosening up a bit/getting more comfortable. I love the neutral color & style of the Whirl, & I do love that they are a bit more narrow than the other Fitflops I own - they seem more stable & less likely to fall off my foot or have my foot slip in them when walking - not slipping or tripping is important when I'm carrying my newborn twins!

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with fitflop.., April 10, 2014
I must say that as an active Grand and Great Grandmother that Fitflop is my all time sandal..These are particulary stylish and look great on the feet, all the while being the most comfortable shoe maker out there.
My feet never hurt and I have about an 1 1/2 - 2 inch height...
All I can say you can't go wrong if you buy these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without them!, May 22, 2014
I recommend Fitflops to anyone that has plantar facitis issues, sore feet from any ailment, bad knees or back pain. I can walk all day in these where before I couldn't stand or walk for more than half an hour. I have 7 pairs and not done yet! My first pair (flipflops) lasted 3-1/2 years and I wore them everyday, even in the winter with toe socks!! Fitflops are much better in comfort and looks than those goofy-looking plastic shoes with the holes in them that I wouldn't be seen dead in....(kroks - spelled different so they don't remove it). They do run small - I normally wear a 7-1/2 to 8 but in Fitflops I wear a 9.

2.0 out of 5 stars shoe is too small, October 2, 2013
there should be some size guide w/ fitflop. they are making some styles smaller than the older styles. each style shoe should say how they fit - if you are in between, it should tell you per style whether to size up or down.

FitFlop Women's Whirl Thong Sandal