5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and stylish
Published 18 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Irregular
I purchased the same shoe, same size, different color. It fit perfectly and was immediately comfortable. Liked them so much, I purchased these in black from Amazon. The black dye bled all over my feet each time I wore, and the thong portion severely cut my right toe. Disappointed, but I will still keep and wear a band aid, hoping the black dye will fade.
Published 6 months ago by Katherine A. Ostrowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and stylish, May 23, 2013
Okay, if you're a FitFlop lover like I am, you will NOT be disappointed by these. This is my fourth summer living only in FitFlops and these are by far my favorite version. They are less wide than the usual style (a HUGE plus) and more true to size, although I still recommend going up a half a size. I'm usually an 8, but I'm used to FitFlops being on the big size, so I took a 7. They just barely fit. A 7.5 would have been perfect, but they don't offer the half sizes in this style, and I knew I wanted THIS style. I had seen them on a woman and commented on how cute they were. When she told me they were FitFlops, I had to get them. LOVE them. They give a little height, a lot of comfort, feel good on my back and joints, AND look great. Couldn't ask anything more of a shoe. I could walk for miles in these. No negatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute shoe, May 15, 2013
I love the little floret! It adds just the right pizzaz to the shoe. The shoe is very comfortable and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely darling and so comfortable, August 7, 2013
These shoes are a perfect fit and comfortable from the moment I put them on. I would love to have an entire wardrobe of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE FitFlops, May 8, 2013
I keep buying other products, and then keep returning them and buying FitFlops instead (thanks, Amazon, for your patience!). They are always true to size, comfortable, supportive, and have a wide variety of colors, except, for some reason, I haven't been able to find anything in any shades of green, so far. They are cute, flirty, and great on your feet, not just pieces of floppy rubber or plastic. As to whether or not they actually tone your butt and legs, well, I think the jury is out on that, but really, who buys flip flops for that specific reason and expects them to work, anyway :-) ??

5.0 out of 5 stars They do run narrow, March 20, 2013
I love fit flops. These are a great color but the do run narrow. Still they are wonderful-may get hibiscus next.

3.0 out of 5 stars Irregular, May 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops, June 28, 2013
Susan Garelick (Carmel, In United States) - See all my reviews
Great shoes. Very comfortable and pretty as well. This is my third pair. Wish they were on sale. Will buy them again

5.0 out of 5 stars the color and fit is wonderful, May 23, 2013
I use them with dress and pants I have found more purple clothes than I thought I had so I could wear them

3.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty sandal, April 12, 2013
Beautiful, fun and comfortable sandal but way to wide for a narrow foot. I wish they can make for a slimmer foot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Like The Others ..., May 9, 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Women's Yoko Flip Flop (Shoes)
I have a pair of Fitflops that I love: the style is called Sling. I can wear them all day long. Yoko, however, is awkward. I think it's because of the location of the arch-strap . anyway with disappointment, I'm sending them back.

FitFlop Women's Yoko Flip Flop