Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 8, 2013
I keep buying other products, and then keep returning them and buying FitFlops instead (thanks, Amazon, for your patience!). They are always true to size, comfortable, supportive, and have a wide variety of colors, except, for some reason, I haven't been able to find anything in any shades of green, so far. They are cute, flirty, and great on your feet, not just pieces of floppy rubber or plastic. As to whether or not they actually tone your butt and legs, well, I think the jury is out on that, but really, who buys flip flops for that specific reason and expects them to work, anyway :-) ??
on May 5, 2014
I purchased the same shoe, same size, different color. It fit perfectly and was immediately comfortable. Liked them so much, I purchased these in black from Amazon. The black dye bled all over my feet each time I wore, and the thong portion severely cut my right toe. Disappointed, but I will still keep and wear a band aid, hoping the black dye will fade.
on May 15, 2013
I love the little floret! It adds just the right pizzaz to the shoe. The shoe is very comfortable and cute.
on August 7, 2013
These shoes are a perfect fit and comfortable from the moment I put them on. I would love to have an entire wardrobe of them.
on March 20, 2013
I love fit flops. These are a great color but the do run narrow. Still they are wonderful-may get hibiscus next.
on May 9, 2014
I have a pair of Fitflops that I love: the style is called Sling. I can wear them all day long. Yoko, however, is awkward. I think it's because of the location of the arch-strap . anyway with disappointment, I'm sending them back.
on July 25, 2014
The FitFlops fit about the same as previous pairs that I have bought, but didn't look good on my foot due to the thin strap. The strap bulged & it was very noticeable due to the width of the shoes. I returned this pair.
on August 7, 2014
These fitflops are gorgeous and in my favourite colour!! They are so comfortable, though I wouldn't want them any smaller across the middle of my foot. I wish more suppliers shipped to Australia!
on July 6, 2013
These are so cute. I wear a 6 1/2 in regular shoes, but ordered the 6. They fit just right. I am a Fit Flop fanatic, and these are more comfortable than my other 5 pairs. Love, love, love.
on August 16, 2013
I love these. This is my fourth pair of fitflops & I will buy more. All of them are the same size, so the fit is very good between styles I've picked.

See 1 answered question