Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FitFlop Women's Yoko Thong Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2013
I keep buying other products, and then keep returning them and buying FitFlops instead (thanks, Amazon, for your patience!). They are always true to size, comfortable, supportive, and have a wide variety of colors, except, for some reason, I haven't been able to find anything in any shades of green, so far. They are cute, flirty, and great on your feet, not just pieces of floppy rubber or plastic. As to whether or not they actually tone your butt and legs, well, I think the jury is out on that, but really, who buys flip flops for that specific reason and expects them to work, anyway :-) ??
on May 5, 2014
I purchased the same shoe, same size, different color. It fit perfectly and was immediately comfortable. Liked them so much, I purchased these in black from Amazon. The black dye bled all over my feet each time I wore, and the thong portion severely cut my right toe. Disappointed, but I will still keep and wear a band aid, hoping the black dye will fade.
on May 9, 2014
I have a pair of Fitflops that I love: the style is called Sling. I can wear them all day long. Yoko, however, is awkward. I think it's because of the location of the arch-strap . anyway with disappointment, I'm sending them back.
on September 23, 2015
I have 6 pair of Fit Flops- the most comfortable shoe I can find for my bad knee. Great color!

These comments and my evaluation here are my own opinions. Different people may have different opinions and feelings. I always try my best to provide good judgment which will be helpful to others. I only leave 5 star reviews when a product and seller meet my expectations. When I review a product, I consider whether I would recommend it to my closest friends and loved ones. This is my personal experience, feedback and honest opinion of this product, regardless of whether it is good or bad.

**** If this review has been helpful, please click YES. If I've left anything out, please feel free to ask questions. I rely heavily on reviews, photos and experiences when I make my decision to buy a product online, and I would like to know if my reviews are meeting your needs in making a purchasing decision. I would also like to know if I need to add anything. Your feedback will help me to continue to provide helpful reviews. Thank you for reading!
on February 8, 2015
I have been looking for a replacement for the Merrell Gardena Thongs I've worn for a decade which have been replacement by their "Grace" shoe which has inadequate arch support. I found these in Marathon, Florida, in the tourist land of the keys and although they felt very comfortable when I tried them on, I was unwilling to spend over $100 on shoes I wasn't sure I would like at a location where they could not be returned. I found them on Amazon at a much more reasonable price and ordered them. I wear a size 9, but had to order an 8 because they were so large. My foot is on the large side of a B or Medium width, with Wide shoes usually being too wide for me and the right shoe was a little wide on me and has stretched out with six or sevens days wearing them. They are still incredibly comfortable, but I couldn't wear these if I was walking all day because of the looseness in the width. Unfortunately, that means I won't use them when I travel as I'd hoped. If these ran true to size and width, without the almost immediate stretching, they'd get five stars from me.
on July 25, 2014
The FitFlops fit about the same as previous pairs that I have bought, but didn't look good on my foot due to the thin strap. The strap bulged & it was very noticeable due to the width of the shoes. I returned this pair.
on April 19, 2016
I have 8 pair of these shoes--different color and styles. I live in them. You will too! Watch for the sales---they are worth poring over in the Amazon section of fit flop shoes. Esp. if Prime, you get free shipping.
on December 9, 2014
I wore these shoes all summer. I loved them so much, I bought several more Fitflop brand shoes of different styles. These remain one of my favorite pairs because of the versatility of the color black and the extreme comfort while walking in them. I prefer to walk in these over sneakers or any other shoe. The embellishment is a little larger than I expected, or wanted, since I am not a frilly person, but it wasn't bad or very noticeable. The arch in these are perfect and more comfy than some of the other Fitflop styles.
on October 12, 2014
these are awesome shoes for stability issues as I start to get clumsy over 40.
my 20 year old daughter says they look like special ed shoes, but I don't care. They work for me for balance and not falling! AND when I go to bed at night my feet are happy- and don't feel like an elephant stepped on them!
amazing. the original marketing was for FitFlops to make your legs pretty. Forget that. They are very stable. Highly recommend for not twisting ankles, or slipping off the side of your shoe, or having pain in your feet when you go to bed.
AWESOME shoe!!!
on March 13, 2014
I got this sandal (Yoko) for my sister-in-law. I would give this shoe a five star rating but for the fact that it does not come in half-sizes. Her foot is an 8 1/2 US but the size 8 Yoko was too small, even though reviewers have said that it runs long. I got it on a special sale so when I wanted to exchange the shoe for a 9, the price had jumped almost $40 so a direct exchange was not possible and I had to go with another style. I wish that I had gotten the 9 in the Yoko the first time around but am hoping that she will like the Frou equally well. The Yoko is a really beautiful shoe and looks very nice on the foot. If you have a narrow foot and it fits you, I think you will enjoy this sandal a lot.