Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 21, 2015
OK. I'll start this off by saying I have a variation of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. One of the symptoms is completely flat feet- zero arch. If I want to be comfortable at all while standing for any extended period of time, I have to wear shoes that accommodate specially made orthodics. This makes my heart cry in the summer.

That being said- these are WONDERFUL.

I wish, wish all of my heart, that I could spend my summers in flip flops, cute sandals, or barefoot. Until these- that was merely a pipe dream.

First off... They are comfortable! Short and long term. They offer support. Now- I am not saying they are a cure-all, and that they make my feet/legs/back as comfortable as sneakers w/my orthodics... But they are a close second. FitFlops are now my go-to summer shoes... and I have added them to my permanent rotation- with all of my other FitFlops!

They are sized a touch large. I usually wear anywhere between a 7-8- pending the shoe (and whether I can put my orthodics in them.) Usually I go for the 7.5, or 8. I ordered a 7 after reading the reviews stating they ran large. I was nervous that they would be too big... But, other than being a bit wide for my (super) narrow feet, they are perfect.

Second off- can we say adorable? These can be worn not only with jeans and a t-shirt, but with the little glitz, I can wear them with a nicer outfit. No old-lady orthopaedic shoes for me! (In my 30's, I'm not ready for the old lady footwear!)

I urge you, if you have issues wearing sandles, give these a try. They will change your summers forever.
on December 29, 2014
Since I have discovered Fitflops, I have worn nothing else, not even my Skecher GoWalk 1 & 2s. I got 4 more pairs for Christmas & I couldn't be more pleased. Although some of the styling is seemingly limited, there is no shoe out there (Clarks, Birkenstocks, Skechers, etc.,) that I have found that matches this for longevity of comfort. They have a "break-in period" according to box inserts, which I did a little bit with the first pair, but really it's personal preference. I have worn them all over DisneyLand & Christmas shopping, plus my house pair while I cooked, baked, decorated, wrapped, etc. I have told everybody I know about them, including buying my mom 2 pairs for Christmas. They do run big, & stretch. I normally wear an 8, which were my first pair. But all the others I have in 7. My mom regularly wears a 7, & the 2 pair I got her are 6. They will feel a bit snug at first with your heel right on the edge, but they settle in & feel good! =)
on March 3, 2014
I love the rocket fit flop as they fit so well. I forgot and ordered my size which is 6 and when they arrived they were way too big. I looked in my other rocett fit flops and realized I had ordered a size 5. I would say they run too large and I would certainly order a size smaller. Ann B.
on July 20, 2014
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever purchased. I would actually rather wear them than going barefoot ... which is saying a lot for me ...I now own them in every color!
11 comment13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2015
This accommodates a C width foot and I love the fashionable bling. This run one size larger in length. The top portion is wide enough to give some arch support. I have had two recent bunion surgeries and can wear this shoe all day long. If you prefer flashier bling and a slightly
narrower platform the FLARE is excellent option. I own the Rokkit in Navy and Black.
on May 22, 2014
These are the most comfortable flipflops I have ever worn! I love them. I have walked all day in them and my feet didn't hurt at all. I plan to buy more of them !
on May 19, 2013
I purchased these a few months ago and have 6 pairs of fit flops, but the thong is too thin and cuts into the side of my left toe and I get a blister only after walking a few blocks! My feet aren't stable and move around a lot in these where as my other fit flops I've worn up and around New York City with no problems at all.

I wish I could return these as they aren't worth the price.
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2014
I love Fit Flops and this sparkly blue color is perfect. Love them. They are very comfortable and perfect for run around or even longer walks.
on July 17, 2015
These are my favorite brand of sandals, especially the "old" foot-bed, with the Criss-Cross and slightly wider foot-bed. Although I wish they had a true rubber sole instead of a synthetic one, because they are so pricey. But these are some of the only sandals I can wear because of major foot problems. Please do not stop making the good criss-cross old foot beds like these, FitFlop.
on July 23, 2015
First of all, the shoes are not brown. My pair is purple, and the rhinestones are a bright (not even remotely brownish) purple. The fit runs a little bigger than my other Fitflops, and the thong is attached to the top piece differently, and caused blisters on the toes on either side of the thong. Between the blisters and the brighter-than-expected color, this pair was a big disappointment to this Fitflop fan.