Turn your everyday life into a fun path to fitness. Much more than a pedometer, Zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned - then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account through your computer, select smartphones, and tablets. Whether online or through the Fitbit App, you can set goals and stay motivated to keep on your path to fitness with graphs, badges, and friendly competitions. Check to see how you compare with friends and family and even provide a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via computer or select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart devices (like the iPhone 4S), so you will know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you've reached one.
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker
At a Glance:
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart Ready devices (iPhone 4S or later, and the iPad (3rd generation)
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone and Android Apps
- Small and discreet - wear in pocket, on belt or bra
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit's website or apps
- Sweat-, rain-, and splash-proof
- Replaceable battery, lasts 4-6-months
Built to keep you moving
By showing you how your day is stacking up, Zip encourages you to get up and go...and keep going! It helps you make those small changes that can add up to something big. (No wonder Fitbit users average 43 percent more steps each day.) Zip tracks steps taken, calories burned and distance travelled. Powered by Fitbit's leading-edge accelerometer technology, Zip accurately captures all-day activity that old-school pedometers can't handle. It bases calculations like calories burned on your personal profile - reflecting your stats.
Gives you insight & the inside scoop
Between Zip, Fitbit's free mobile app, and the free online dashboard, you'll get a snapshot of your daily and cumulative progress with graphs, tools, charts, and a customizable dashboard. Fitbit will make your data digestible and useful. By knowing how close you are to reaching your personalized weekly goals, you can take those extra steps to achieve them.
Challenge your friends
Up for a little competition? Bring friends and family in on the fun by connecting with them on Fitbit.com, where you can compare stats, share progress, and cheer each other on.
Log food, weight & workouts
Thanks to Fitbit's tools, logging your meals, water, workouts, and weight is a snap. Nothing will get lost when you're on the go, either. Just log your data with our mobile app. We've got a huge database (from Sunkist oranges to pink salmon). Let's say you create a weight goal. Fitbit can use your food and activity data to help you set and reach daily calorie objectives.
Syncs wirelessly & automatically
Zip automatically syncs your information to PCs, Macs, and select Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart Ready devices such as the iPhone 4S, and the iPad (3rd generation). That means no buttons to push, no data to enter - just real-time access to your stats and the Fitbit dashboard, 24/7.
Fits into your day & in your pocket
Wear it in your pocket, on a belt, or a bra - this tracker is as discreet or as visible as you want it to be. Its silicone clip will keep you comfortable throughout the day. Zip is also rain-, splash-, and sweat-proof. With a replaceable watch battery that lasts up to six months, it's excuse-proof too.
Go, badges go
Celebrate your progress and stay motivated by earning Fitbit badges for daily, weekly, even lifetime achievements. When you reach a new goal, or your activity is extra impressive, we'll award you with a badge! Score.
Plays well with other apps
You can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps. Some of them - including SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS - let you import their data into Fitbit's dashboard, so you can track and understand your health in either app.
What's in the box
Fitbit Zip Tracker (Charcoal), matching clip, Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Smart USB dongle, 3v lithium button battery, battery tool, and free Fitbit account.
Charts & Graphs
Click each image to view Fitbit charts and graphs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSHow do I reset my tracker?
lf your tracker is not responding, it may be fixed by restarting.
- Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.
- Your Zip will now be reset. You will see your tracker's version number, followed by a series of Fitbit Smilies. When you tap your tracker, you should be able to navigate through the screens as you normally would.
How do I reinstall the battery?
To reinstall the battery in your Zip:
- Insert the battery door tool into the rear door slot of your Zip and turn it counter-clockwise to unlock the battery door.
- Remove the door and battery.
- Reinsert your battery with the positive (+) end facing up, and replace the battery door.
- Insert the battery tool and turn clockwise to lock the battery door. The door should be flush with the rear of the tracker.