5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to understand and effective!
I love this book. I have a few of the books that require you to touch your face, it is difficult to be sure you are doing it right.
With this book, you can feel you are doing it right, and the exercises are fun and easy. given in steps with levels so you can build strength!
Published on March 7, 2011 by Idelissa

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT WAS EXPECTED
This book does not deliver what it states. The explanations are not clear and not easy to follow at all. She does not give a step-by-step guide as to how to perform the excersises. Overall, I would not recommend this book.
Published 18 months ago by Ibeth Martinez

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to understand and effective!, March 7, 2011
This review is from: Fitface: Hands Free Facial Toning Exercises (Paperback)
I love it and i intend to do it for the rest of my life, it makes me feel beautiful, and my skin has more color and I feel my look has improved!
Thank you Charlotte!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT WAS EXPECTED, July 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitface (Volume 2), November 1, 2010
This review is from: Fitface: Hands Free Facial Toning Exercises (Paperback)
The incentive I need! These exercises are well photographed, and I feel as though I am doing them as they are meant to be done. Now I am waiting for a rejuvenated look! The book is so positive that I feel changes happening. I am still reading sections, but it is very easy to read, and I will keep building on the exercises.
It's lovely to hear from someone who is living proof that Botox and facelifts are not essential. This was a good investment.

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess I have to try to age gracefully!, August 3, 2014
This review is from: Fitface: Hands Free Facial Toning Exercises (Paperback)
The exercises, for the most part, were difficult to perform and I didn't know if I was doing them correctly. The book could have been written in a shorter version and I am not convinced that I wouldn't have more wrinkles after exercising my face for several months. Not for me! However, as usual, Amazon delivered on time. They must know I had little time to waste in my efforts to try and remain ageless.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Book, October 31, 2010
This review is from: Fitface: Hands Free Facial Toning Exercises (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, Charlotte is a very engaging writer. This book is easy and fun to read. The step by step guide to the exercises is easy to follow, and Charlotte constantly informs the reader to work at their own pace. Her clever writing is also a source of motivation to start the exercise programme. Throughout the book there are personal anecdotes which bring the book to life. It is also well balanced with opinions and facts. An essential read before you go for cosmetic surgery and more importantly this programme will prevent the need for cosmetic surgery so buy it now and start the exercises.

Fitface: Hands Free Facial Toning Exercises
Fitface: Hands Free Facial Toning Exercises by Charlotte Hamilton (Paperback - October 27, 2010)
$24.99 $21.58