5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops rule! From a die hard shoe addict.
Published on July 18, 2012 by S MORGAN FOX

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes but a bit pricey
Published on August 27, 2012 by Maddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops rule! From a die hard shoe addict., July 18, 2012
S MORGAN FOX (Tucson, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
What do you do when you own 50 pair of cute somewhat comfortable and outfit coordinating shoes? You wear your FItflops all the time! These are arguably somewhat high-prices for flip flops, but when you consider that they can be worn with everything and for anything, it seems worth it. We take long walks in them. The toe thing isn't annoying like some flips. The bottoms have spring and support and feel like bare feet except without the nastiness you would step in. I don't know if any of the toning claims have validity, but they are hands down the most comfortable thing I have ever had on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic style and cushy fit, June 29, 2013
I own several pairs of Fitflops that are fancier. I wanted a basic color and style to wear with my jeans. After reading about the 2 different kinds of Fitflops footbeds (the older, more cushy ones with the vertical and horizontal lines near the toes and the newer ones with just the horizontal lines), I wanted to purchase as many of the older style as possible. This is the classic--and it fits and feels terrific. I know I'll enjoy these for a long, long time. This fit according to the Fitflops standard--order a size down if you are a half-size.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4th pair!!! Money could not be spent better!, April 19, 2013
I am using the Fitflops for about ten years. When I noticed them first -probably when they were being introduced in the US - I had pretty bad low back pain and could not stand more than 15-20 minutes. It was about one year after an accident and the fracture of a lumbar vertebra. The Fitflops were advertised also as helping in keeping the right posture. I made some research on the company and on their creators and I could actually try them at Macy's that was carrying them for the first time. I decided to buy them. Since then these are the ONLY shoes that I wear at home, any season and any time with no exception. I usually have two pairs; however, I had recently left my second pair with friends in Europe (I go to visit them often and when I arrive I find my Fitflops there ready for me without having to open my suitcase). Two days ago the Fitflops that I was wearing (very well used over a few years) broke, I immediately ordered them from Amazon: I was in a panic being without them They arrived today and made my day. It is the first time that I buy the nubuck version (I have always bought the cheapest ones): we will see. In any case, my first pair did indeed help relieving my back pain and has been continuing doing so over the years. Furthermore, my legs do not get tired while standing or walking around the house contrary to what happens with almost any other kind of shoes.
Size is tricky and the only aspect that is not perfect, but if you do follow their recommendations and you actually do try them the first time you buy them, you should be OK. I am speaking from experience because I am in between sizes myself. Fit Flops are made in Europe (or their headquarters is in Europe, in Switzerland) and their original sizing is European, not US. Furthermore, they unfortunately do not have half-sizes (if they did, they would reach perfection). US size 10 (to make an example) is not exactly equivalent either to an European size 40 or 41. It is rather equivalent to a size 40 and half. The Fitflops size 41 (given as US size 10) is a true size 41 (i.e., it does not run small). Thus, it is bigger than a woman US size 10. Keeping this in mind, for me a size 9 is slightly small (my heel hit the end of the sole) and a size 10 is slightly large because I have a thin foot (length could be OK). I bought my first pair in a size 10 and with a single exception I have continued re-purchasing a size 10, including this time. To be clear, the size 10 is somewhat large, but it is soooo comfortable. My only purchase in size 9 was for a pair of dressier FitFlops (patent look, some crystals) nicer for a summer out. They were comfortable for me and I still wear them. However, for wearing them as many hours as I do every day, I prefer the larger size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES I OWN, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Nubuk Sandal (Apparel)
I HAVE BEEN WEARING FIT FLOPS FOR 3 YEARS. ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES I OWN. I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS FINDING SHOES OF ANY KIND THAT I CAN WEAR, NOT ONLY CAN I WEAR THESE WITHOUT PAIN, I FEEL LIKE I AM WALKING ON CLOUDS. PLUS BUYING ON AMAZON I SAVE MONEY ON THE SHOES AND THE SHIPPNG. WIN, WIN, WIN.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes but a bit pricey, August 27, 2012
Maddy (Concord, CA) - See all my reviews
I almost gave four stars but for the price of these (even on sale) I'm disappointed in the fit so I'm going with three. These flip flops are cute and fairly comfortable but the strap that goes over the foot is snug and this is not usually an issue with me when I try on flip flops. After wearing them around the house over the weekend, they're beginning to loosen up so I decided to take a chance and keep them. I do like the fact that there's plenty of cushioning at the heels and balls of my feet and the Nubuk fabric is soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Comfy, July 28, 2012
JRC "Jillybug" (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I love my navy Fit Flops. This is my 6th pair of Fit Flops so I knew they would be comfortable, but the color is great too. I would wear Fit Flops all the time if I could. I'm not sure they actually tone my legs & "bum" as suggested, but I don't care because they're so comfy! I definitely recommed them!

5.0 out of 5 stars WALKING ON AIR, March 20, 2013
THANKS TO MY DAUGHTER IN LAW I DISCOVERED FITFLOPS. SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH BACK PAIN AND THE ONLY COMFORT WAS FROM THE FITFLOPS. I THOUGHT I BETTER GIVE THEM A TRY SINCE I HAVE SUFFERED WITH FOOT ISSUES FOR YEARS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop walkstar 3, July 17, 2012
Best flip flops ever. True to size. My last pair lasted me 5 years! Your feet will never feel tired.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable!, March 19, 2013
I LOVE THESE SHOES! I would recommend them to anyone that wants a comfortable sandal. I have recommended them to friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars love fitflops, April 26, 2013
this is my 6th pair. I love how they feel on my feet. However, with that said, I am not crazy about their sizing. I wear in all other manufacturers shoes 7 - 7 1/2 med U.S., yet when I have tried on an 8 U.S. (following the manufacturers recommendation to up a size for half sizes, my feet swam in them. TOO BIG is too underexaggerated. So when I tried on a 7, also too big, not a good fit, with at least 3/4 inch from my big toe to end of sandal and same at heel. The 6 is what I have learned to buy for me. My toes are right at the end and so is my heel, probably should not fit this close, but it feels good on my feet and when I walk the sandal stays with my feet, doesn't flop (maybe its suppose to flop? hence its name?). Anyway. that's what works for me.
Love the nubuck choc brown, didn't have the reg choc brown. Would have bought that as well. Sizing issue is the reason for not giving FitFlops 5 stars.

Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Nubuk Sandal,Black,8 M US