Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on March 16, 2008
Ok I researched this item for a long time before actually buying it. I finally broke down and bought one from Target. I brought it home and put it together, which was easy. I got on and thought it was pretty cool and easy to use. I noticed though after a few times that it was only working my inner thighs. I go to the gym all the time and I thought this would be an added benefit for me but it wasn't worth the money. I needed something to tone my butt not just my inner thighs. I ended up taking it back to the store and getting my money back. You can do most of the exercises without it. In fact the DVD does things that don't include the leg magic at all. Better off doing good ol fashioned floor exercises! I'm so happy I took mine back!
on February 25, 2010
As with any other machine, it only works if you know how to use it properly.

If you follow these instructions, I am sure you will feel the burn right away.

- Straight posture
- Do not lock the knee
- Slow motion
- Keep the upper body still
- Use your thigh to move
- Squeeze thigh and hold as you move inward - Inhale
- Hold for several seconds before moving outward - Exhale

This machine is portable and good for storage. Although it doesn't look intimidating, but getting use to it, my whole body was aching for serveral day when I first started. But it pays off as I could see a slimmer thigh in a week. You can't hop on the machine and be an expert. It will take some time to build up the strength. At first I could barely do 10 reps but I build up. My tolerance and strength are much stronger now. I could do 45 reps each time and I don't ache anymore but the good thing is that I alway feel my thigh burning when I am on the machine.

If it isn't burning, something isn't working.
on March 16, 2008
I purchased the Leg Magic yesterday, worked out to the video yesterday and yikes!this thing is not as easy as it looks. I am optimistic I will see results if I follow the video instructions along with strength training and cardio workouts - the video is great and is in a circuit training format for the lower body in 60 second increments, some ab work and upper body included. My inner thighs are sore today without a doubt. Gives you a cardio workout too. I like it, this is the first exercise equipment I've purchased after seeing an infomercial.

Also, the nutrition guide that is included is great, gives you options/ideas of what to eat, and the plus is you don't have to cook anything other than meals such as eggs or oatmeal or if you follow one of the dinner options (steak, chicken),but you don't have to follow a cookbook to whip up a good meal.
on October 6, 2008
The Leg Magic Machine is an amazing inner thigh work out - I really think it's a bit of a cardio workout also as you will be breathing hard quick! It definitely strengthens your inner thighs like crazy - and it's SO easy to just hop on & do a quick workout, you'll be inclined to use it with just a pinch of intention. it's seems just OK at best for the outer thigh and you can get a buttocks workout if you work it. It's FAR FROM a complete workout, but what it's good at - it is great at.
on August 9, 2009
First off, you can forget about keeping up with the instructor on the DVD that comes with this device. The workout is 13 minutes, 5 of which is on the Leg Magic, but you're not putting in no 5 minutes on this thing! It's shock treatment for the inner thighs. I highly recommend it, but I'm not buying the other claims the manufacturer makes about it working the outer thighs and butt. You work your butt on the floor with the instructor in the video, not on the leg magic. The only part of my body I feel on the machine working is my inner thighs. For that, it is over the top and a must have in your home workout plan. The other exercises on the floor round out the program and is quite challenging. You will get stronger and eventually be able to do the whole 13 minutes if you stick with it. I can do so much more on it now than I could at first. Like 5 minutes total, with half on the machine, so I'm getting stronger. On day one, I couldn't even pull off 30 seconds on it. If you love a challenge and really want to see a change in your body and strength, you won't regret buying this machine, but if you're not, then it won't get used, because it's tough!
on May 23, 2008
I recently purchased the Leg Magic with great anticipation for a good workout. Putting the machine together was simple and easy. Of course I expected it to be harder than it looked on television, most things are, HOWEVER, I really think that there should be a statement to include the following.. The total span of the glide is 36" or 18" on each side. Persons under the height of 5' may have difficulty using this product! I am only 56" tall, once I get on the Leg Magic, my legs are spread 36 inches which makes it nearly impossible to do one or two reps which means about 4 seconds of your time~ having to do exactly what the video says not to do, which is to lean into and or hold tight to the hand bar..It's impossible NOT TO..It takes your entire body to move the glide rather than just leg action. I am not a doctor or scientist, but I will bet one who reads this could explain this in more technical terms but in honesty this machine is not for those Vertically Impaired!! SO although I believe this is a great idea, and a great concept, I think it unfair to let the consumer assume that it is suitable for people of all sizes. I contacted customer service at Leg Magic, and received a very prompt response telling me maybe I am using the machine to often and over exercising.Guess they didn't read my fine print!
on September 22, 2008
I am 5 feet tall. I wish there was a way to adjust the machine so my short legs did not have to do the SPLIT> I have a hard time bringing them back together after I go to the side position. It is almost painful, but I am going to try to keep doing it.
on May 8, 2010
I purchased the one that doesn't fold up so it takes up more room. The exercise quality is unreal. It has been 2 weeks and I still have a hard time getting thru the whole workout. I have bad achilles tendons so I can't do the squats. I do 1 minute on the leg magic and 1 minute on a twist board then back and forth with the video. When I do the twist board I use 5lb hand weights. My legs are jello when done. I have very limited time to exercise so I just do it when I can. My work pants are already loose. I am very happy I purchased this machine but I wish I would have spent more and bought the one that folds up. Very happy with the Leg Magic.
on April 9, 2009
I got this product at Walmart, not on Amazon, so I can't tell about shipping. But it was easy to put together. I got it yesterday and my inner thighs can feel the burn today. If you do small reps toward the outside of the machine without hitting the bumpers you will work your outer thighs more. I like the idea of a couple other commenters of using resistance bands for the outer thighs. It is not a cardio machine (unless you're in super shape, maybe.) I really think this is going to improve the look of my legs, if I stick to it and gradually add more time/reps on it. It was only $77.oo + tax at WallyWorld. And it seems to be well made. So we'll see...
on January 30, 2010
I work out at home daily and added this machine to my daily routine. I could feel it in my legs after the first time using it. My 19 year old daughter and her friend said the same. Here's the kicker, my MOTHER is 68 years old. During Christmas my 19 year old asks her grandmother, "Mimi, what on earth do you do to have such great legs? (and she DOES have great legs!) She said, don't you remember that Leg Magic machine I told you and your mother that I bought about 6 months ago? ( I did not remember but, whatever) Anyway, she said, I could only do it 7 times when I first got it but I have it in my bathroom and just get on it every morning and now I do 85 every morning." She added, I can really tell a difference in my legs and am so glad you noticed! THis is coming from a woman that has fibromayalgia, had had 3 back surgeries, arthritis and Shogrins. She is STILL able to do this machine and have great legs! So...after THAT speech I immediately went online and bought it! lol It works - if you use it. That's the question if you buy one. Will you use it daily to make a difference. If so, make the purchase. My Mom paid $200.00 for hers!